11a

gettozero

i still think mtp can be a good competitor in the district withs suspensions even though they lost their big...Richland is prolly the best they have been in the last decade they beat a 3a team Lincoln County and gave a good run to a very good Giles County team last night. Definitely ready for that season opener November 13

When did Richland play Lincoln County?They played Fayetteville City.Thats not the same school as Lincoln Co.

AND ANOTHER THING....WHAT TEAMS HAVE YA PLAYED? NOBODY ANY GOOD...OUTSIDE THE DISTRICT... AT LEAST MT. P. PLAYED BETTER TEAMS LIKE SPRING HILL, NASHVILLE CENTRAL CHRISTIAN, AND COLUMBIA...AND MT.P CAME OUT WITH WINS

Well according to this site richlands schedule is a little tougher than MTP.. And i grant you that spring hill is good BUT Columbia has only 5 wins,thats awful weak, and cant even look up Nashville central christian.. they definitely not the nashville christian from dis. 10 and plus We did BEAT your boys so who we played is irrevelant. anyways we will see in a couple weeks heck maybe even a couple more times if we both advance.. should be good District tourney.. i believe you are correct MTP is 1 seed and RHS is 2nd..

They scrimmaged Lincoln co before the season an won by 15

Ok gotcha.But from what I've seen this year if Richland would play their game I think Richland could beat Giles Co. Yeah I said it and I'll say it again.Richland could beat Giles Co. this year.If they didnt play intimidated by the fact they were playing Giles Co.

Edited by bobcat93

Just know that Mt P and CA are not top 10 teams in the state

Agree completely. These teams being ranked #1 is a joke. I think Richland is better than both these teams. Cully hung with MTP in MTP (with miller coaching) and beat them in Cully. CA struggled with Cully in both games....and Cully isn't near a state team. If these two teams are top 3 in the state of Tennessee, as the polls have indicated, the talent statewide is worse than I thought. Just my UNBIASED opinion. No personal connection to any of these teams.

i can care less what the ranking's are now...the fact is mt. p is #3, mt.p could have played all AAA teams that r all great teams and mt.p would still get zero credit... its always been that way... richlands and good team and cully did beat us...they played hard and mt. p had a bad night. cully has a great coach..i know him well. i take nothing away from cully..all comes down to district tourney... 12a has nothing on 11a this year..

None of these teams will win state. 12a is down. Collinwood is the best team in it and they played with MP, and CA. Dont get your hopes up.

You might want to double check what Bdizzle said he said will END UP IN state he didnt say win but i think if Richland competes the way they have been since the mtp game that its very likely...and im pretty sure a 17 point loss to CA isnt close at all 11a dominates this year thats that