5A quad 3 as of today

werazzlin

This is what TSSAA has on there page for quad 3. In order...

Beech

Henry county

Centennial

Northeast

Antioch

Portland

Hillsboro

Hendersonville

Beech and Hendersonville match up will be another high school classic

Antioch and Northeast will be a good game also

Centennial and Portalnd will be intresting

Hillsboro and Henry county???

This quad is tough!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may be assuming Antioch doesn't win on Friday. If they do, they are district champs, which bumps their seed higher. From what I hear, it is a longshot for Henry Co. to win their district. But you are right, it is a BEAR of a quad.

Henry County wins District with a win friday. They beat Dickson County last week.

Which will give quad 3 ... 3 District champs

Edited by werazzlin

HC is projected in quad 3 because they have Dyer Co and Memphis east both making the playoffs and in quad 4. I don't think either of those teams win Friday. They are currently 4-5 along with 9 other teams that are 4-5 and left out. So if 2 of those 9 win, DC and Memphis East will not make the playoffs which will shift HC and Clarksville NE to quad 4. I think, let me know if I'm missing something.

HC is projected in quad 3 because they have Dyer Co and Memphis east both making the playoffs and in quad 4. I don't think either of those teams win Friday. They are currently 4-5 along with 9 other teams that are 4-5 and left out. So if 2 of those 9 win, DC and Memphis East will not make the playoffs which will shift HC and Clarksville NE to quad 4. I think, let me know if I'm missing something.

sounds right... i think some teams could end up pretty upset if they don't end up in quad 3... except Beech, it's shaping up to be a very mediocre quad... you could easily have a 5-5 three seed with much better teams having to travel a long way.

sounds right... i think some teams could end up pretty upset if they don't end up in quad 3... except Beech, it's shaping up to be a very mediocre quad... you could easily have a 5-5 three seed with much better teams having to travel a long way.

I disagree on 3 being mediocre. As it stands now, if the seeds hold throughout, (big if) Beech would play Hendersonville, Northeast, Henry Co and Jax NS to get to Cookeville. That's a pretty tough road.

Edited by tandem

I disagree on 3 being mediocre. As it stands now, if the seeds hold throughout, (big if) Beech would play Hendersonville, Northeast, Henry Co and Jax NS to get to Cookeville. That's a pretty tough road.

Tandem if that holds true... that is one tough road!!!! To have to go thru Hendersonville, Northeast, Henry county, and Jackson northside. that will be a very tough road. Then play Powell in final. Sheesh!!! Lets Go Bucs!!! This is why you play the games.