Region 4a Basketball

swanson71

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was the injury?

Thought there was two srs? Guard and a post.

This is me going on hearing talk from last year..

Know you are a little more clued in with girls ball.

Thought going in it'd be

Gville

RBS/TC

Wtown

FC

Had a guard who had never played basketball before her senior year and didn't really get much playing time in the 2nd part of the year, I had actually forgot about her until just brought it up. I don't do names over the message boards, or I don't like too, but she was a point guard, probably the best defensive player, and early in the season hurt her knee. It should be a competitive district, but outside of the district noone from this district will make it past the semis in the region. RBS going to the state tournament the year before last will the last time for a while before another team from this district makes it to sub-state.

Had a guard who had never played basketball before her senior year and didn't really get much playing time in the 2nd part of the year, I had actually forgot about her until just brought it up. I don't do names over the message boards, or I don't like too, but she was a point guard, probably the best defensive player, and early in the season hurt her knee. It should be a competitive district, but outside of the district noone from this district will make it past the semis in the region. RBS going to the state tournament the year before last will the last time for a while before another team from this district makes it to sub-state.

Totally understand about the names...

Tournament absence in laughable...I could be wrong, but I see a bright future for at least one team!

You know what i've noticed Swanny? You never see any of the private school people on the womens basketball thread. Why is that you think? I guess they haven't recruited very well in that area and they only want to back their teams that win. Pretty sad if you ask me

Heard Smith County beat Clarkrange today during playday...I thought Lamar was up this year.

You do realize this was a "playday"? Most of your top programs aren't interested in winning a playday game, they are more interested finding out about their team and their young players. I wouldn't put too much stock in winning a scrimmage game if i was you.

You do realize this was a "playday"? Most of your top programs aren't interested in winning a playday game, they are more interested finding out about their team and their young players. I wouldn't put too much stock in winning a scrimmage game if i was you.

Actually I was. Being sarcastic......smith countys coach said he has the best team he has had since he started there 8 Years ago, and only one out of the four have had considerable playing time last year, and one had some time, the other three had none, along with a freshman that didn't play jr high ball....he quoted on the local radio, I was told that they had college footwork and were a massive threat in the paint...soooo, see where I'm going?