3A - Quad 1 - How Will It Play Out?

RebRaider85

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be an Elizabethton - Sullivan North rematch in the end but there is a lot of football to be played first. What do the Gap and G-P bring to the table this year? Will SN be back to full strength for the playoffs? How about WG, UC, C-D, and JC...

Is North not at full strength right now? What do you mean?

yea North lost a great player in #42 , he will be missed greatly in the playoffs ,also have a couple that are hurt , wish we had them ready and had him(42) back for the rematch , but don't think it will happen (the be back part) ,the rematch is going to happen, it just will not be like it was during reg season , betsy will win by 3 touchdowns ,North is hurting that bad ,thats all I'm saying .

Betsy is a definite in the quarterfinals, but my question is on the other side. Surprising to hear about North "hurting" right now at 8-1 (not sure what that means). So my question is if Sullivan North runs into a Johnson County like they're projected in the 1st round, will they be able to get past them, since the horns did give them a game earlier in the season? Pittman's gotta be the other favorite of this region. No disrespect to the Gap or Doak, but their conference just doesn't stack up against the other two in the quad.

Just curious, but is Elizabethton dealing with injuries right now too? The end of the year can be brutal on a thin team. I don't see Doak being any challenge this year for the top of the 3 Rivers.

Is it a discipline thing or an injury thing, Kotten? I can't see why a team as good as North this year should be having issues outside of injuries (no team can help that)

I think only 1 injury and that is Moore's elbow. But we have 2 other backs just as fast and athletic in Turner an Thomas. Moore will be rested for the East game and should be back by round 1.

Stinks about North, it's always a good game between them and Elizabethton. Hopefully they can overcome the loss of the player because they still have 10 more starters even without #42