Hillsboro vs Centennial

HighLife

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they might be average but y'all suck. They led you for three and a half quarters, then you got a freak fumble that propelled you to a win. They pounded ravenwood and you mustered tripping over your small sack. They beat centennial in a GREAT game by both teams and you weren't there....you were getting your #### destroyed by Brentwood.

Stop getting on here talking like you know something or have some special insight. Nobody gives a crap what you think because you are barely competitive. Being a coach doesnt mean we need your input so keep it in your own head. When we need it we will ask somebody with a winning record.

You are below average in everything you do....didn't even make the playoffs and they did so shut your mouth and watch from the sidelines you over hyped wanna be.

Well they might be average but y'all suck. They led you for three and a half quarters, then you got a freak fumble that propelled you to a win. They pounded ravenwood and you mustered tripping over your small sack. They beat centennial in a GREAT game by both teams and you weren't there....you were getting your #### destroyed by Brentwood.

Stop getting on here talking like you know something or have some special insight. Nobody gives a crap what you think because you are barely competitive. Being a coach doesnt mean we need your input so keep it in your own head. When we need it we will ask somebody with a winning record.

You are below average in everything you do....didn't even make the playoffs and they did so shut your mouth and watch from the sidelines you over hyped wanna be.

What are you drunk ? What are you talking about

First paragraph they = Hillsboro. Just mad because I'm tired of reading posts from you that are so condescending to everybody....as if you are something special they should all aspire to become. Give it a rest and at least try to be conscious of the fact that this is HIGH SChOOL FOOtBALL. Outside this state nobody gives a rat's butt about this and you are NOT famous. Give the self aggrandising attitude a rest....

did you take note how quiet the CHS faithful has been since the beat down to reality from INDY...

too many of you wanted to give Rector the keys to the city , you drank each others tainted kool-aid on just how good CHS is -Truth your average - Boro beat you......

Gold Dome...sorry, but I couldn't resist: Wonder how quiet the IHS faithful will be now that they have beat down into reality by RAVENWOOD?

Seriously, good luck, but man, your timing was not good on this one......

did you take note how quiet the CHS faithful has been since the beat down to reality from INDY...

too many of you wanted to give Rector the keys to the city , you drank each others tainted kool-aid on just how good CHS is -Truth your average - Boro beat you......

I haven't seen any polls but I'm sure the CHS faithful are happy with the season and Rector. They beat four 6A schools and two of those, Cane Ridge and Overton, are in the playoffs. They also beat a 5A playoff team in Antioch. The four losses were to three 6A playoff teams (Bwood, Indy and Wilson Central) and Hillsboro made the 5A playoffs. To go 6-4 against a schedule that included seven playoff teams ain't too shabby.

Rector is the first coach in school history to make back-to-back playoff appearances. Guessing the fan base will keep buying what he's selling.

Gold Dome...sorry, but I couldn't resist: Wonder how quiet the IHS faithful will be now that they have beat down into reality by RAVENWOOD?

Seriously, good luck, but man, your timing was not good on this one......

I don't think any Indy fan is expecting a deep run and in fact looks like a one and done.

Heck I will be happy if they just reach round 2!

I give props to RHS they came to play and finish strong- not like Indy!!!

I'm sorry but did you catch the interview of Dyson on the RHS and Indy thread?

He summed up his poor coaching when he said " didn't matter to us the seeding if we win or lost tonight, we finished 2nd in district "

You can tell he didn't have a game plan,didn't have his team ready to play ,and just went they the motions as a coach - this game meant nothing to him and it showed.

Then to out down your punter and punt team like he did?

Regards to CHS I am staying early on the CHS faithful early on was planning a parade-

CHS is an average team and beating Cane or Antioch ( metro school) means nothing

Actually gold dome beating a metro school does mean something. Your team couldn't even beat ravenwood. Come on now. How many state championships does Indy have? Hillsboro has one. Oh so does Overton. And pearl Cohn. And Antioch gave columbia all they wanted last week. I'm with exms on this one. You act like you know a lot but really don't know much at all.

Actually gold dome beating a metro school does mean something. Your team couldn't even beat ravenwood. Come on now. How many state championships does Indy have? Hillsboro has one. Oh so does Overton. And pearl Cohn. And Antioch gave columbia all they wanted last week. I'm with exms on this one. You act like you know a lot but really don't know much at all.

Might not know it all but a heck of alot more then you! So your petty lil verbal jabs mean nothing to me in fact I enjoy getting under your skin ...

How long has Indy played ball?

Did they make it to a state champ game?yes

How long did it take CHS to beat FHS?

Since the metro crackdown of zoning what metro school had done well last 5 to 7 yrs?