Giles Co vs Lipscomb

likearock

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, a high speed singer sewing machine couldn't get this thread moving !!! pathetic! i'm fixin to start smack talkin myself ! whew !!!!!

ive tried, lord knows I've tried, debated between posting a pretty pony video in honor of you or a video of a mustang being gelded....just cuz I thought it was funnier than hellllllllll!

I'm going to take a quote from my man the great Mr. Herman Edwards, "Great football teams win on the road and they win close games." Not being one to argue with that kind of logic I'd say that Giles County is a VERY good football team. They ended the season with some serious momentum making Page lay a goosegg and scoring 6 TD's. A high school football team with a dominating defense and a highly volatile offense can go very far if they stay hungry. Knowing this coaching staff I don't doubt they'll do all they can do to make sure they're ready to play on Friday. Now the players just have to take it upon themselves to cut out any and all distractions, drink a lot of water, and focus on taking care of business against the Mustangs. If this team performs up to their potential I have 0 doubt that they can go as far as they want to go, they just have to stay hungry and maintain that famous "sense of urgency".

Go get em' GC.

Edited by norespect

This will be a good game just like every match up that took place between the two teams when they were district rivals. Giles gets it done in a tough one. My strong dislike towards Lipscomb makes me even more happy that they will get knocked out in the first round. Good luck and hope for an injury free night for both teams. Go represent 12 AA well Giles.