Kingston @ Polk

Polk04

Could've , Would've, Should've It's this simple P.C. DID'NT and Kingston DID, that's why Kingston IS practicing Football this week, and P.C. IS NOT. Everything else is just an excuse. Turnovers are a part of the game and makin it to the 5 gets you NO points.

I'm not saying Kingston DIDNT get it done....I'm just saying if all the starters played Polk would be practicing this week and Kingston would NOT

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess well never find out.if kingstons runnin back was playin we would of had 450 yards rushing amd he also would of had prolly 8 tackles.but thats a what IF statement.we didnt complain and give excuses when yall beat us in the past.just show some respect that turnovers is a part if football.

Im not saying I don't respect y'all....I do....Kingston played a near perfect game and we had too many mistakes...just saying I think it would be different outcome....our season is over what else do I have to talk about but what ifs hahaha

Im not saying I don't respect y'all....I do....Kingston played a near perfect game and we had too many mistakes...just saying I think it would be different outcome....our season is over what else do I have to talk about but what ifs hahaha

PCP you should have the same humility that the PC coaching staff has. When you mentioned that you guys would be resting starters, I knew you were a football idiot. PC beat one team all year who won a playoff game... Sweetwater. I'm not going to degrade you PCP, and definitely not the PC football program, but before you start running your mouth, I would suggest you go and watch some quality football before you think your Wildcats are world beaters. The bottom line is that Southeast Tennessee football is currently very, very bad. Congrats to the Jackets! Best of luck to you against CAK

PCP you should have the same humility that the PC coaching staff has. When you mentioned that you guys would be resting starters, I knew you were a football idiot. PC beat one team all year who won a playoff game... Sweetwater. I'm not going to degrade you PCP, and definitely not the PC football program, but before you start running your mouth, I would suggest you go and watch some quality football before you think your Wildcats are world beaters. The bottom line is that Southeast Tennessee football is currently very, very bad. Congrats to the Jackets! Best of luck to you against CAK

I too have had some tiffs with PCP, but I am not ready to say that football in our neck of the woods in very bad- I would contest that football in the Knoxville (Maryville Area) is great! I still say it is because we have a watered down little league programs, while they have middle school teams.

Well before you start running your mouth you need to read a little better....I never said w could beat the world....just Kingston....and also I didn't say we were resting starters they were out because of sickness and injurys...just slow down and sound it out when you read

Well before you start running your mouth you need to read a little better....I never said w could beat the world....just Kingston....and also I didn't say we were resting starters they were out because of sickness and injurys...just slow down and sound it out when you read

I really do respect the polk co athletic programs, but I've got to take the time for pcp. Before the game was played, you said Polk would be resting their starters if Kingston stacked the line. Obviously I was spot on, and you have acquired the taste of crow. This will be my last post if you will tell me how the crow tastes pcp.