Kingston @ Polk

Polk04

Wow...i didnt make the trip down.had to work.hows kingston scoring? is that good rb playin for polk tonight?

First off polks starting WB, Corner , FS, QB, WR are all out cuz injury , Polk has had 4 turnovers one returned for a TD ....polks entire secondary is freshman and soph, miller prob has over 200 yards but Polk just cant punch it in....2 goal line stops for Kingston ....we just cant cover the pass....it was 49-14 when I left

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...i didnt make the trip down.had to work.hows kingston scoring? is that good rb playin for polk tonight?

They scored just about any way they wanted too. Polk never stopped them in the first half. They moved the ball at will, especially outside and through the air. INT return for a TD, long runs, passing, you name it, they did it. Polk turned the ball over on downs at the 6, a fumble and 2 INT's in the first half. The game was really never in question for Kingston. Best of luck next week at CAK.

Injuries are part of it. Polk got beat. This was the best offensive performance by a Polk opponent this year.

Total offense was equal, I think radio reported 380 something yards to 370 something.

18 first downs to 17 first downs.

Penalties were even.

Polk punted once, Kingston zero.....

If I told you all that would you guess 49-14 Final Score?

Three turnovers by Polk and Polk stopped on downs a couple times deep in Kingston territory was the story......along with the inability to stop Kingston.

Z. Miller, a junior, had 225 rushing yards for Polk. Putting him at 1900+ for the season. .

RB's for Kingston ran great too, and their QB was 4 of 4 for 111 yards.

Well played Kingston, good luck next week.

(These numbers may be off a yard or two, I posted from memory from what I heard on the post game)

Edited by Charlie Murphy

No offense jacket but with Cak playing their starters on both sides of the ball now they are alittle harder to score on and they are just lights out on offense. i will be surprised if Kingston keeps it below 28 but i will be pulling for Kingston cause i absolutely can't stand that arrogant CAK bunch!

Are you kidding me? Polk has done well passing when they do pass....not deep passes but out in the flats,screens,curls they can complete very well....please line up the goal line D cuz the are not going to stop the run every play and if they are coach Davis is going to run just a little short screen and I think 3 lineman can take care of that one corner in the goal line D and it will be green grass and glory for ol Justin green so PLEASE PLEASE keep the goal line D in the whole Game

Two observations: somebody couldn't pass, and somebody got to rest their starters. Crow tastes very good with tabasco sauce chief

No offense jacket but with Cak playing their starters on both sides of the ball now they are alittle harder to score on and they are just lights out on offense. i will be surprised if Kingston keeps it below 28 but i will be pulling for Kingston cause i absolutely can't stand that arrogant CAK bunch!

Not sure I've seen any posters on here from CAK that would be described as arrogant, but to each their own I guess.