Kingston @ Polk

Polk04

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me? Polk has done well passing when they do pass....not deep passes but out in the flats,screens,curls they can complete very well....please line up the goal line D cuz the are not going to stop the run every play and if they are coach Davis is going to run just a little short screen and I think 3 lineman can take care of that one corner in the goal line D and it will be green grass and glory for ol Justin green so PLEASE PLEASE keep the goal line D in the whole Game

Yeah Polk will pass it like they did against Signal Mountain. SM stacked the box and shut down Polk.

i highly doubt it will be a blowout,im expecting a good game,like ive said before it depends on which kingston team shows up,the gotta pretty good fullback in roberts,and a couple of quick wingbacks,we have to play 4 quarters,thats for sure.

I think it will be a close game too ....I was just saying that If you do what that wack job says it won't be...I look forward to a great game and hope all the Kingston fans have a safe trip up to Polk and get yall something good at the consession stand peanut has the best one in the state!!!

I think it will be a close game too ....I was just saying that If you do what that wack job says it won't be...I look forward to a great game and hope all the Kingston fans have a safe trip up to Polk and get yall something good at the consession stand peanut has the best one in the state!!!

Wack job? Thats funny Mr. POLKcoPRIDE in losing every year in the 2nd round. Its going to come down to if Kingston can score against Polk Co. Kingston runs the same 1940s style of offense as PC so I think they should have a clue as how to defend it.

Wack job? Thats funny Mr. POLKcoPRIDE in losing every year in the 2nd round. Its going to come down to if Kingston can score against Polk Co. Kingston runs the same 1940s style of offense as PC so I think they should have a clue as how to defend it.

I just can't get over how you just love to say we can't make it past the second round when yall cant either....I can guarantee that if y'all played a team from the 1940s y'all would be crying before half time....and again I'm sure you would make a great coach with your goal line D the whole game hahaha don't let the word get out on your defensive scheme cuz everybody would be doing it

Children, children, let's try to limit the name calling. I think Polk's passing game is somewhere between smok's and PCP's evaluation. To smok's point though, I as a Polk fan, have often said if I was coaching against Polk I would make them beat me with a pass. Now, Sequoyah knew Polk was going to run since the QB was hobbled during the 2nd half, but Miller still couldn't be stopped (props to the O-Line)

On a side note, It speaks volumes to Polk's success when the only way folks can try to insult them is to say they never make it out of the 2nd round.

Edited by Charlie Murphy

Children, children, let's try to limit the name calling. I think Polk's passing game is somewhere between smok's and PCP's evaluation. To smok's point though, I as a Polk fan, have often said if I was coaching against Polk I would make them beat me with a pass. Now, Sequoyah knew Polk was going to run since the QB was hobbled during the 2nd half, but Miller still couldn't be stopped (props to the O-Line)

On a side note, It speaks volumes to Polk's success when the only way folks can try to insult them is to say they never make it out of the 2nd round.

Chuck, in all seriousness I'm only trying to get PcP riled up. It apparently doesn't take too much. I've got a lot of respect for what CDD and his staff does at Polk. It is fun for me to pass the time in the office jabbing those still wear their jerseys to the games every Friday night.