Kingston @ Polk

Polk04

Chuck, in all seriousness I'm only trying to get PcP riled up. It apparently doesn't take too much.

I think "PCP" is the perfect acronym for him, cause sometimes I think he's trippin'.

It is fun for me to pass the time in the office jabbing those still wear their jerseys to the games every Friday night.

Yeah, I don't wear mine, it's too much trouble taking it out of the frame and display case in the living room. HA!

To the game, Polk 26 - Kingston 7

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck, in all seriousness I'm only trying to get PcP riled up. It apparently doesn't take too much. I've got a lot of respect for what CDD and his staff does at Polk. It is fun for me to pass the time in the office jabbing those still wear their jerseys to the games every Friday night.

It don't get me riled up....I just wanted to get more then one reply a day on this thread it was boring I had to spice it up a little

Children, children, let's try to limit the name calling. I think Polk's passing game is somewhere between smok's and PCP's evaluation. To smok's point though, I as a Polk fan, have often said if I was coaching against Polk I would make them beat me with a pass. Now, Sequoyah knew Polk was going to run since the QB was hobbled during the 2nd half, but Miller still couldn't be stopped (props to the O-Line)

On a side note, It speaks volumes to Polk's success when the only way folks can try to insult them is to say they never make it out of the 2nd round.

I'm with you -- wouldn't alot of people like to be one of the last 16 in their class every year!!!