Kingston @ Polk

Polk04

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to cause a problem on a board but Polkcopride look at my earlier post on your board here. Now this is a post written with thought and integrity. I am pulling for Polk cause I think they are a well coached team and Miller is a man child. Just think a little before you post bud, Alcoa and CAK are of a different level. I will say I would rather play Alcoa than CAK. Good luck to the Wildcats Friday.

Not trying to cause a problem on a board but Polkcopride look at my earlier post on your board here. Now this is a post written with thought and integrity. I am pulling for Polk cause I think they are a well coached team and Miller is a man child. Just think a little before you post bud, Alcoa and CAK are of a different level. I will say I would rather play Alcoa than CAK. Good luck to the Wildcats Friday.

I was not saying that about you....just the history when I was in school...I know your not like that....but I agree 100% would much rather play Alcoa than CAK its hard covering a pass every play

This is another ballgame I would really like to see this week. Should be a good match up between 2 great programs. I would give the edge to Polk based on previous experience with them, but it sounds like this year it could go either way. Here's hoping that both teams play their best game and come out healthy. Hope to get to see you guys in round 2 if we can take care of business.

Edited by Govolsknox

If I were Kingston, I'd run my goal line defense the entire game. Polk has never been able to pass, but this year they have NO CHANCE to complete passes down field

Are you kidding me? Polk has done well passing when they do pass....not deep passes but out in the flats,screens,curls they can complete very well....please line up the goal line D cuz the are not going to stop the run every play and if they are coach Davis is going to run just a little short screen and I think 3 lineman can take care of that one corner in the goal line D and it will be green grass and glory for ol Justin green so PLEASE PLEASE keep the goal line D in the whole Game