Bearden at Dobyns-Bennett - Round 1 of 6A Playoffs

DBGRAD70

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I went to bed too early after our frustrating loss ot WB. You DB fans are entertaining! I'm a humble Farragut supporter, but my kids grew up playing youth football with some of the Bearden athletes, so go Dawgs! DB is an excellent team with some outstanding athletes. Against FHS, #88(?) spent more time in the offensive backfield than our QB. But I recall that, way back then, the DB faithful were squabbling about their coach and their play-offs mishaps - what's up with the negativity!? Bearden is a solid team. QB, RBs, LBs, WRs. We had them on the ropes and they never quit, 3OTs, and they won - gotta respect that tenacity.

It would be embarassing but not as embarasing as losing in the 1st round to WB was.

[/quo

how was losing to wb embarassing? we had a great team in 06 and to prove it wasn't a fluke we beat y'all again in the 07 regular season.

I'll tell you what's more embarrassing, embarrassing,embarrassing .. YOU SPELLING IT WRONG MULTIBLE TIMES...BOOB. Come to Kingsport and get an education.

Wow. I went to bed too early after our frustrating loss ot WB. You DB fans are entertaining! I'm a humble Farragut supporter, but my kids grew up playing youth football with some of the Bearden athletes, so go Dawgs! DB is an excellent team with some outstanding athletes. Against FHS, #88(?) spent more time in the offensive backfield than our QB. But I recall that, way back then, the DB faithful were squabbling about their coach and their play-offs mishaps - what's up with the negativity!? Bearden is a solid team. QB, RBs, LBs, WRs. We had them on the ropes and they never quit, 3OTs, and they won - gotta respect that tenacity.

My prediction, is 88- Gilliam will do the same against Bearden.He's a beast. I just hope he gets a cheap shot on him early so he can do the transformation into the man-child that he is, and wreck Bearden's whole backfield up all night long.