Round 1. MJ vs. Independence

BearPride12

I would..good luck, but you have not seen the LB play as good as you will see friday night with kyle coombs

I love how WC fans have stated all year long that their upcoming opponents have not seen a LB, QB, RB, WR, etc like they have. Go from awful to pretty good and suddenly your team is loaded with all staters. I was at the MJ game, them kicking your tail was no "fluke".

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how WC fans have stated all year long that their upcoming opponents have not seen a LB, QB, RB, WR, etc like they have. Go from awful to pretty good and suddenly your team is loaded with all staters. I was at the MJ game, them kicking your tail was no "fluke".

they capitalized on the oppertunities, i am not affiliated with WC, but rather MJ. I just stated that the pass at the end was a fluke. wc had 5 t.o. and 370 totall yards. thats not a tail kicking. unforced errors from the cats, and then mj scores on short field as they should. MJ=218 total, Wc=380.

so to say we kicked their tail is wrong, they beat them yes, on unforced errors.

they capitalized on the oppertunities, i am not affiliated with WC, but rather MJ. I just stated that the pass at the end was a fluke. wc had 5 t.o. and 370 totall yards. thats not a tail kicking. unforced errors from the cats, and then mj scores on short field as they should. MJ=218 total, Wc=380.

so to say we kicked their tail is wrong, they beat them yes, on unforced errors.

according to the Lebanon Democrat, MJ out gained WCHS 303 to 291, fwiw. Go MJ.

Tandem,Why are you always so hostile toward WC? You guys beat us.As far as bragging about players.I have read pretty much every post on WC this year.In most cases our players are only bragged on after being put down by Beech or another team.Beechs players are bragged on much more and you know thats true.Not understanding when people say WC talks to much.WC really doesnt talk much at all.It is ok for WC fans to come on here and predict their team to win just like every other team does.As far as our LB receiving props,I am glad to finally see it happen.(remember back to beech thread).He is one of our players who is not only great player but great kid.Beech has been the team to get the most attention this year and they deserve it so lighten up.

not what the tennessean has.. either way, like i said, not a wc mj thread.

go bears, beat indy.

No back to Indy vs MJ

The article today summed up Indy and its PeeWee play calling-

They give props to Notre Dame recruit Wharton, then follows it up with they still have not utilized a way to show case his skills....

I am hoping Dyson is going to throw some curve balls to get the O rolling!

Wharton needs to get the ball ALOT if Indy wants to hang around-they need to get him to the edge b/c when and if they do no one can come close to touching him -

Still think MJ offense to strong for Indy to go toe to toe , hoping the D plays like it did versus Siegal

Good luck to both teams- stay healthy....

Tandem,Why are you always so hostile toward WC? You guys beat us.As far as bragging about players.I have read pretty much every post on WC this year.In most cases our players are only bragged on after being put down by Beech or another team.Beechs players are bragged on much more and you know thats true.Not understanding when people say WC talks to much.WC really doesnt talk much at all.It is ok for WC fans to come on here and predict their team to win just like every other team does.As far as our LB receiving props,I am glad to finally see it happen.(remember back to beech thread).He is one of our players who is not only great player but great kid.Beech has been the team to get the most attention this year and they deserve it so lighten up.

I know it's an MJ/Indy board, but since you asked..... this is my last response concerning WC. The reason why I'm hostile to WC is because I, and my family members have been cussed at/cussed out at WC more than any other school in the state. As a matter of fact, WC is the only school where this has happened to me. My wife was cussed out in the parking lot this year, I heard your student section chanting profanities at the MJ game, I've heard your student section cuss opposing team's players on the bench in basketball while school officials/police officers stood by and laughed, (why is it that your administration is the only one in 9AAA that puts their student section behind the visiting team's bench in basketball?) I've heard your basketball players cuss Beech teachers who were kind enough to volunteer their time as scorekeepers at basketball games. I'm sure there are lots of great folks at WC. I guess I've just run into the few bad ones a lot. Yes, WC is my least favorite team in 9AAA. The reasons above are why.

I know it's an MJ/Indy board, but since you asked..... this is my last response concerning WC. The reason why I'm hostile to WC is because I, and my family members have been cussed at/cussed out at WC more than any other school in the state. As a matter of fact, WC is the only school where this has happened to me. My wife was cussed out in the parking lot this year, I heard your student section chanting profanities at the MJ game, I've heard your student section cuss opposing team's players on the bench in basketball while school officials/police officers stood by and laughed, (why is it that your administration is the only one in 9AAA that puts their student section behind the visiting team's bench in basketball?) I've heard your basketball players cuss Beech teachers who were kind enough to volunteer their time as scorekeepers at basketball games. I'm sure there are lots of great folks at WC. I guess I've just run into the few bad ones a lot. Yes, WC is my least favorite team in 9AAA. The reasons above are why.

If you and your family have been cussed out at WC then let me sincerely apologize for that.Hopefully some of the admin. will read this and the problems at BB games,etc. can be corrected.I know that our FB team has made great changes in attitude this year and hopefully will continue to move in the right direction.I personally do not believe in that kind of behavior,I like good clean competition.There are some very good people at WC but there are always ways we can improve.Now we can leave this board for MJ and Indy.Best of luck to both teams.

I saw Indy early on and they have some good pieces but not a complete team. I guess I am blind to all the love for Wharton. He is a nice player but I do not see why he is getting all of the attention from recruiters. Mt Juliet on the other hand is not as good as last year but still a big handful. They have a speed back and a power back and the defense is tough. Perry is a very good coach and these guys love to play for him. It probably will not be anything like I think but I would not be surprised to see Mt Juliet win but a couple of tds.

I saw Indy early on and they have some good pieces but not a complete team. I guess I am blind to all the love for Wharton. He is a nice player but I do not see why he is getting all of the attention from recruiters. Mt Juliet on the other hand is not as good as last year but still a big handful. They have a speed back and a power back and the defense is tough. Perry is a very good coach and these guys love to play for him. It probably will not be anything like I think but I would not be surprised to see Mt Juliet win but a couple of tds.

Wharton - like the Tennessean article said today They have not figured out to use him-

This all comes down to the peewee play calling if Coach Dyson...

The kid is that good from ND to Ohio State-

He will be a DB in college ball