Round 1. MJ vs. Independence

BearPride12

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC held their own in Region 6 back in the day.

I am not debating that DC did hold there own as I know they lined up and did very well versus the BHS,FHS and Indy -

I think most of the argument here is the #1 seed they got -

Look at unapproved website and of all the playoff teams they had the lowest strength of schedule at 5.8% - the next one near them was Cane Ridge at 13.5%

unapproved website - had them 6A rank at #20 with Indy, BHS, WC and MJ all ahead of them - its all a mute point as we will soon find out in the coming weeks - Look I respect DC and its football program it did what it had to do and my rant is no disrespect to them or the fans of DC - but as to the TSSAA..

The #1 seed does matter - I am sure BHS would love to play your first round opponet -

As i am sure you are glad in rd #1 you dont face a WC team that is downright scary good . . .

I don't think I'd call WC "scary good."

They're efficient and well coached and I like their balance. But Brentwood won't be scared.

I know BHS won't be scared -

When I said WC is scary good I was talking about what a very tough first round opponet BHS has to play ( i think BHS deserved #1 seed and not DC)

WC is not a push over

Where was the great linebacker play against MJ? A sub par offensive line for MJ also..

it was there, he had 13 tackles 6 for a loss,

mj scored on 2 short fields and 2 td passes, one before half that was a fluke, and a 38 yard fg. Mj did win, but it was not bc they ran the ball consistantly. mind you fitzgerald from wc rushed for 166 by his self. but as i said before the 5 turnovers won that game. going to half it was 7-6 wc before that tipped pass taht was no where near the wr..

an

d i agree, very sub par

Edited by datdude1919