Round 1. MJ vs. Independence

BearPride12

BHS game was way early in the season .... Please don't take stock in the game - please note how Indy D stopped probs the best offense in the state Seigal and its qb stockstill...

The thing Indy faithful worry about is the Indy Offense and scoring pts..

As I predicted MJ should win, but be cautious MJ Indy can surprise you ...

ND66 ; thanks for the warning. MJ will be well prepared and not take Indy lightly.

Can't wait for Friday ! GO BEARS !

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question is; can Indy slow down MJ's winged T? They struggled with Brentwood's and Brentwood does not have the backs or the experience running the Winged T that MJ does. Indy's strength on D is their secondary. I don't think they will want to come and hit McCathern to many times. I see the Bears wearing down Indy's D as the game goes on.

Wharton will probably make a big play or two; but not enough to keep them in the game.

Bears win big.

Brentwood IMO is better then Mt Juliet. Dont underestimate brentwoods backs. They are pretty good too. Brentwoods oline is very very good. Plus brentwood has ran the Wing T for years.

With all that being said, I think mt Juliet is the better team. But in the playoffs the better team doesn't always win.

As I said earlier I'm going mt Juliet 28-10.

Edited by HighLife

I think this quad is looking at a mt Juliet vs brentwood 3rd round game. That would be a treat.

I think BHS worry about WC in Rd 1

I think MJ worry bout Indy in Round 1

And we have not yet talked bout Rd 2

MJ got a way easier draw with Indy!

If I was MJ or BHS I would be scratching my head how Dickson Co gets 1 seed and a cupcake game

I think BHS worry about WC in Rd 1

I think MJ worry bout Indy in Round 1

And we have not yet talked bout Rd 2

MJ got a way easier draw with Indy!

If I was MJ or BHS I would be scratching my head how Dickson Co gets 1 seed and a cupcake game

Dude... give it a rest please! You still have to beat everyone you play regardless if you think they should be a #1 seed or a #8 seed. Just let the kids play football and quit trashing another school that you don't know anything about and realize they had nothing to do with were they are seeded or which district they come from. Just be happy your team is in the playoffs and not at home sitting on the couch! Good luck to you and your team!

Dude... give it a rest please! You still have to beat everyone you play regardless if you think they should be a #1 seed or a #8 seed. Just let the kids play football and quit trashing another school that you don't know anything about and realize they had nothing to do with were they are seeded or which district they come from. Just be happy your team is in the playoffs and not at home sitting on the couch! Good luck to you and your team!

Dude, what are you a DC surfer now?

You right you have to beat everyone, but it sure helps when you get a cupcake for rd 1 and an easier path to the gold ball...

I know way more then you think I do dude......

I'm sitting back and will say hello when your DC go down