Marshall @ Hurricane Hill!

chattacane

Sorry to hear about Logan. I know you got other guys who can run through those holes yer offensive line opens.

Sorry my Eagles couldn't get it done so we could of had a rematch. Good luck the rest of the way. Yall won't have any proble with Page next week. I'll be around and hopefully we will play again next year.

Go Cains. I think I just puked in my mouth. puke-1.gif

Edited by MountainTroll

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about Logan. I know you got other guys who can run through those holes yer offensive line opens.

Sorry my Eagles couldn't get it done so we could of had a rematch. Good luck the rest of the way. Yall won't have any proble with Page next week. I'll be around and hopefully we will play again next year.

Go Cains. I think I just puked in my mouth. puke-1.gif

It's ok I have done it many times! Logan was walking around on his own, that's a good sign. Lots of folks know him as top back, but the kid is a great guy and a leader for the young guys on the team........ And he is tough as nails....... You've been around Troll you seen these types of kids, they are the type you want to go out with your daughter. Wait I have a daughter his age!icon_mrgreen.gif

Got to watch the game with some Marshall folks, next to the new tripped out new golf cart. good folks who love there football..... These guys over came a lot this year to get to the playoffs. Lot of under classmen should be a very good team next year. #6 we all hope your ok. Marshall QB is one tough kid..... Lot of respect for you guys, we know it got a little chippie at the end it was just fustration, you guys are ok don't care what Giles says.icon_mrgreen.gif

Got to watch the game with some Marshall folks, next to the new tripped out new golf cart. good folks who love there football..... These guys over came a lot this year to get to the playoffs. Lot of under classmen should be a very good team next year. #6 we all hope your ok. Marshall QB is one tough kid..... Lot of respect for you guys, we know it got a little chippie at the end it was just fustration, you guys are ok don't care what Giles says.icon_mrgreen.gif

I agree Cane, definitely some good "honest" folks in Marshall Co. Kinda weird seeing an opponent on CoachT actually complimenting them.

If Marshall punches it in from the two inch line then I think that's a much closer game. That play and then the personal foul when Marshall had East stopped on third down were really deflating. That's when the wheels fell off, a microcosm of this season. East has a very strong and physical team that has a chance to make a run. One pointer if y'all face Giles Co., RUN THE FOOTBALL and keep the chains moving. Keep their offense off the field. Y'all have the horses to pound them if you're patient. Best of luck to y'all throughout the playoffs and continued success next year in 5A.

I agree Cane, definitely some good "honest" folks in Marshall Co. Kinda weird seeing an opponent on CoachT actually complimenting them.

If Marshall punches it in from the two inch line then I think that's a much closer game. That play and then the personal foul when Marshall had East stopped on third down were really deflating. That's when the wheels fell off, a microcosm of this season. East has a very strong and physical team that has a chance to make a run. One pointer if y'all face Giles Co., RUN THE FOOTBALL and keep the chains moving. Keep their offense off the field. Y'all have the horses to pound them if you're patient. Best of luck to y'all throughout the playoffs and continued success next year in 5A.

we scored 40 something points on marshall crybaby cowboy you are not a coach stop trolling marshall is home now with you please shut it up.

we scored 40 something points on marshall crybaby cowboy you are not a coach stop trolling marshall is home now with you please shut it up.

East had 38 two minutes into the second half. Could have had 60+ if not for mercy rule and a class coach (something y'all know nothing about). So keep spewing your ignorance Ars, it makes me laugh.

icon_mrgreen.gif That a baby Cowboy!

crybaby cowboy just shut up you are an idiot you were quiet as a mouse after all those whoopins marshall took after you were trolling on these boards you're a loser seriously. you say giles is classless because they blew your old team out huh coach? lmao please stop the hating well I got your wife to attend too you are are to less of a man. she likes horses.

crybaby cowboy just shut up you are an idiot you were quiet as a mouse after all those whoopins marshall took after you were trolling on these boards you're a loser seriously. you say giles is classless because they blew your old team out huh coach? lmao please stop the hating well I got your wife to attend too you are are to less of a man. she likes horses.

You're obviously mistaken Ars, my wife doesn't go for illiterate knuckleheads, and she sure doesn't like Shetland ponies.