Grundy at Cheatham: Round One Matchup

howdoitknow

Slim I may be only Cheatham fan think this lol, but I want a cc vs Faiview two.. That was the best game of the year that I seen, Camden was a great game as well, but everyone was pretty much healthy going into the Fairview game! It has to be up there with one of best games of the year,.. I think rd two would be just as good or better.. Good luck they say smith co is very good football team..

Well for Grundy to have a chance they are first gonna have to realize who the obvious starting QB should be! Then build there offense around what he Is capable of doing. And take chances offensively instead of being so predictable!!! This In my opinion is the most over all talented team I have seen Grundy have in years especially on the offensive side of the ball and it's ashame that they can't utilize what they have to get better results than a 5 and 5 season. You have good numbers on the sideline u need to develop some of the younger athletes. Last week at notre dame it seemed like every kids named that was mentioned was a sophomore or freshman. It's not about paying your dues it's about WINNING football games!!! That's a coaches number 1 priority!!! Go Big Grundy!!

Edited by BamaRules

Not taking anything away from Camden because they are a great football team and very happy to see them in the 2 seed. South Gibson seems to be solid this year but I see Camden in the Semi. CAK & Alcoa ….. That should be the semi for 1st & 2nd quad this year. It’s a shame Alcoa ended up in the 2nd quad. But out of all the quads in TN 3A ball the 3rd quad has to be the toughest this year and I see the state title being won by the 3rd quad. Every team in the 3rd quad has my respect and I guarantee Cheatham County will not take any team for granted. Smith County & Fairview…guys I wish we could be there to watch that game it’s gonna be a dog fight to the end and a great game to watch. Pray you boys stay safe and uninjured. If we survive Grudy, we’ll host the winner of that game and what a game it will be! Good luck boys. Rise up CUBNATION and come Friday night to watch CUBS play host to Grundy County. It will be a good game. GO CUBS!!!!

Well for Grundy to have a chance they are first gonna have to realize who the obvious starting QB should be! Then build there offense around what he Is capable of doing. And take chances offensively instead of being so predictable!!! This In my opinion is the most over all talented team I have seen Grundy have in years especially on the offensive side of the ball and it's ashame that they can't utilize what they have to get better results than a 5 and 5 season. You have good numbers on the sideline u need to develop some of the younger athletes. Last week at notre dame it seemed like every kids named that was mentioned was a sophomore or freshman. It's not about paying your dues it's about WINNING football games!!! That's a coaches number 1 priority!!! Go Big Grundy!!

Well said!! I do not think Grundy will be as predictable this week on offense I believe we can score especially with the talent we have at WR. I mean think about it. We have a Freshman who is going to be better than anyone we have ever had at that position in our history. We have a Junior who is number 9 in the state in receiving yards. However the defense will have to be able to stop the run if they are going to have a chance this week cuz from what I have heard CC lines up and runs the ball down your throat.

Well said!! I do not think Grundy will be as predictable this week on offense I believe we can score especially with the talent we have at WR. I mean think about it. We have a Freshman who is going to be better than anyone we have ever had at that position in our history. We have a Junior who is number 9 in the state in receiving yards. However the defense will have to be able to stop the run if they are going to have a chance this week cuz from what I have heard CC lines up and runs the ball down your throat.

1. Your defense hasn’t stopped anyone yet except maybe Whitwell. Gave up 62 last week, the week before 32 by early in the 3rd quarter to a 1 win Grace team.

2. You should brag about the receiver. He has done a great job this year and that is not a strong position for Grundy historically.

3. Grundy is very predictable. The coaches continually fail to make adjustments. The Bryant’s have had the program for four years now and after this weeks coming loss they will have a .500 avg. during a period of very easy scheduling.

4 When will these people stop settling for mediocre? This team should be 7-3. If Grundy wins the Jasper and Grace games the ND game might have been a little different. Does this staff prove to the people they have the dedication to improve?

Are you refering to the freshman WR or QB as potientally the best in your history?

Edited by Opie

1. Your defense hasn’t stopped anyone yet except maybe Whitwell. Gave up 62 last week, the week before 32 by early in the 3rd quarter to a 1 win Grace team.

2. You should brag about the receiver. He has done a great job this year and that is not a strong position for Grundy historically.

3. Grundy is very predictable. The coaches continually fail to make adjustments. The Bryant’s have had the program for four years now and after this weeks coming loss they will have a .500 avg. during a period of very easy scheduling.

4 When will these people stop settling for mediocre? This team should be 7-3. If Grundy wins the Jasper and Grace games the ND game might have been a little different. Does this staff prove to the people they have the dedication to improve?

Are you refering to the freshman WR or QB as potientally the best in your history?

Both....the Freshman QB and the Freshman receiver by the time its all said and done if they stay healthy will be the best QB WR Duo Grundy has ever had in my opinion.

Both....the Freshman QB and the Freshman receiver by the time its all said and done if they stay healthy will be the best QB WR Duo Grundy has ever had in my opinion.

You have a very talented freshman QB. The best in your history? I can name several very easily that many might argue with you over that statement. Jim Brown, Allen Johnson, Nick Meeks, Chris Pickett, and as it might pain some of those who have lost faith (not that I ever had any) in this coaching staff you can’t leave Nick Bryant off of that list. Best in your history the kid has only played a few games, save that discussion for after his last high school game. I don't know as much about the WR but give them some time with quality coaching and maybe these kids can be some of the best in your history. Let them play for a while first then have the discussion.

You have a very talented freshman QB. The best in your history? I can name several very easily that many might argue with you over that statement. Jim Brown, Allen Johnson, Nick Meeks, Chris Pickett, and as it might pain some of those who have lost faith (not that I ever had any) in this coaching staff you can’t leave Nick Bryant off of that list. Best in your history the kid has only played a few games, save that discussion for after his last high school game. I don't know as much about the WR but give them some time with quality coaching and maybe these kids can be some of the best in your history. Let them play for a while first then have the discussion.

Justin Bryant was the best QB to ever play at Grundy.