Grundy at Cheatham: Round One Matchup

howdoitknow

For the 1st time ever Grundy will play Cheatham. I know that Grundy has been a quality performer in this round in recent years. They nearly defeated Goodpasture a few years ago and played well against Pearl-Cohn a few years ago as well. Cheatham has only hosted one playoff game ever in this one will have much higher expectations because the Cubs enter as the top seed in their quad.

Dis hear wont b no game. Blowout mercy ruley. Less dem coachs can git info from dat Madden game during the game they cant do much. Dis bunch of coachs is 22-21 and 0-3 in 4 years. Bout 10 friday night dey wil b 22-22 n 0-4. But nobody cares much anymore on mountain anyhoos. Its deer season now. You think i'm jokin but i ain't.

I believe CC will be in Cookeville this year. The type of offense they run (veer) with 3 backs at or over 1000 yards is hard to stop. The only team in the 3rd or 4th quad that has a defense which could stop them would be CPA. I have not seen South Gibson, but I understand they are a very athletic team which could get to cookeville if they play assignment defense against a team like CC.