Cloudland vs. Midway

THE KING

I know for a fact that both Hampton and Cloudland would love to play Elizabethton. But the fact of the matter is that if Hampton or Cloudland beat Elizabethton it would prob cost someone there job. Elizabethton has always thought they where better than any other county school. Im not saying that we would beat them all the time. But yes we would def beat them some of the time and Elizabethton just couldnt ecept that. I would say around the bird error and around the townsend and lunsford error they would have def beat Elizabethton. But rest assured neither of them are afraid of playing them. Just that the Elizabethton faithful will never let this happen.

Ive got your back on this one....They did NOT want any of Hampton just a short time back...We darn sure wanted to play them, but we refused their crazy terms...All I'll say about that.

Good luck Landers....Hope the warm weather dont melt all that snow at once and cause another wall of water to rush down!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach witten earned my respect by playing some smash mouth football this year. They are nasty!

Theyre pretty talented program, of course theyve got way more kids and most positions there 2 and 3 deep at. I believe if i heard him right this morning on the radio that theyre losing 17 seniors and 14 of then start but they got some young backs. They played Science hill heck of a game earlier in the yr. We'd like to play them but this yr would not have been a good 1 lol....... I doubt it will ever happen but could u imagine the gate on a game like that? Theyd want the game to be there and all the gate money of course tho!!!!!