11-AA

tigers90

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gas station gang, very catchy. It only took a month for you to come up with that one. Just curious, were you there when this incident took place? So unless you were there, I would venture to say that what really took place is different than what actually occured, not saying that something didn't take place, but you should know there is always two sides to every story. Now back to what this thread is actually supposed to be about, 11-AA basketball. Couldn't be a better last week of ball to be played next week, that is the way is should be. I know the game Tuesday night will be intense and very entertaining. It will be very important for Waverly to keep the big guys from dominating like they did in the first match up, in my opinion, if we can control them we should have a shot at pulling the upset. I say upset just because according to most of the posts on here from the Cubs fans have predicted nothing but a beat down. It's a huge game for the kids, if there is any trash talking to be done, let them do it, but I doubt there will be much because unlike you and your buddies, they respect their opponents. May the best team win and do it will class. Now onto more important things, Waverly has Dickson tonight and for the Tigers, this is the most important game of the season, just because they are next on the schedule!

The gas station gang, very catchy. It only took a month for you to come up with that one. Just curious, were you there when this incident took place? So unless you were there, I would venture to say that what really took place is different than what actually occured, not saying that something didn't take place, but you should know there is always two sides to every story. Now back to what this thread is actually supposed to be about, 11-AA basketball. Couldn't be a better last week of ball to be played next week, that is the way is should be. I know the game Tuesday night will be intense and very entertaining. It will be very important for Waverly to keep the big guys from dominating like they did in the first match up, in my opinion, if we can control them we should have a shot at pulling the upset. I say upset just because according to most of the posts on here from the Cubs fans have predicted nothing but a beat down. It's a huge game for the kids, if there is any trash talking to be done, let them do it, but I doubt there will be much because unlike you and your buddies, they respect their opponents. May the best team win and do it will class. Now onto more important things, Waverly has Dickson tonight and for the Tigers, this is the most important game of the season, just because they are next on the schedule!

I don't have "to have been there" to know what went down. A bunch of kids who were mad because Cheatham County came to town and PUNKED THEM in a fit of rage got in their vehicles and followed the CCCHS bus to the gas station off of US-70. After this the Cubs coaches tried to get the players on the bus while the Waverly students attacked them. CCCHS basketball players didn't have anything to do with their issues with the Cubs fans back at the high school 30 minutes prior to this. When a Waverly fan (like yourself) who is dumber than a fishing worm found out about this that person called the Cheatham County School Board and complained. The Cubs basketball team was then labeled as "thugs" and the coach was disciplined by the school system. Why should the coach have been disciplined when it wasn't even his bunch that stirred the pot througout this situation? Why should some random parent have so much leverage over an employee? Like I told you earlier, Waverly's fans have no room whatsoever to critique the behavior of others. I wouldn't expect that type of garbage anywhere else. Memphis schools always get a bad rep for their fans but I don't recall hearing about a gang of fans stalking the team bus and attempting to instigate a brawl. Were those students disciplined at Waverly? If not then it is total garbage and I'll tell the principal/basketball coach/Humphreys County D.O.S. that face-to-face.

Oh.....and it will be a BEATDOWN! That I promise you!

Edited by howdoitknow2

The Cubs beat Harpeth, Waverly stomped Stewart County, Creek Wood spanked Montgomery Central.

I don't have "to have been there" to know what went down. A bunch of kids who were mad because Cheatham County came to town and PUNKED THEM in a fit of rage got in their vehicles and followed the CCCHS bus to the gas station off of US-70. After this the Cubs coaches tried to get the players on the bus while the Waverly students attacked them. CCCHS basketball players didn't have anything to do with their issues with the Cubs fans back at the high school 30 minutes prior to this. When a Waverly fan (like yourself) who is dumber than a fishing worm found out about this that person called the Cheatham County School Board and complained. The Cubs basketball team was then labeled as "thugs" and the coach was disciplined by the school system. Why should the coach have been disciplined when it wasn't even his bunch that stirred the pot througout this situation? Why should some random parent have so much leverage over an employee? Like I told you earlier, Waverly's fans have no room whatsoever to critique the behavior of others. I wouldn't expect that type of garbage anywhere else. Memphis schools always get a bad rep for their fans but I don't recall hearing about a gang of fans stalking the team bus and attempting to instigate a brawl. Were those students disciplined at Waverly? If not then it is total garbage and I'll tell the principal/basketball coach/Humphreys County D.O.S. that face-to-face.

Oh.....and it will be a BEATDOWN! That I promise you!

Do you not have a life? This is why everyone is so critical CCCHS fans. I say fans, not the players and coaches. You, Buckwild33 and Brooklyn Brawler bring so much hostility to your sports programs and your school. You are the reason there is so much fan base tension at your games. CCCHS has a great basketball team and all you guys try to do is make everyone hate your team. Beating Waverly 91-84 is not a PUNKING by any means. I know I have made some negative comments about Harpeth's coach. But not once have I made any negative comments about any children, players or non-players. And as far as I know, (Waverly posters correct me if I’m wrong) but there has not been a fight after any of your games this year? But CCCHS fans got into a fight with Sycamore fans after a game this year. FACT!!!!!!!

And BB I am not back tracking. And if being the homo you are, and wanting to bend me over a Chevy, then sorry, you and howdoitknow2 will not have any luck here. I don’t roll that way!!!

Again I say CCCHS should beat everyone in our district. I still pick Waverly Tuesday night. As, I have picked them to win it from the beginning. Hey take it personal, I don’t care.

Howdoitknow2 last night was not a beat down either. Yes you beat Harpeth. But it was a lot closer than the score shows. At end of 3rd Harpeth lead 44-39. Man I bet you posters were nervous. I was there I wasn’t nervous at all because I have never raise my team on level where the only thing that can happened is for them to fail. And anything less than what you have said on here is a complete failure for CCCHS players and coaches.

That being said, I think Waverly wins Tuesday, but I hope CCCHS. I know some of the kids and have watched them since they were little. And If CCHS is first then it looks like Harpeth will not have to play them until the finals like last year if Harpeth gets to the finals. But Waverly beat Harpeth both times way worse than CCCHS, so I guess it will be played out on the floor by the players not by your posts.

All I can say is I apologize for calling you guys arrogant, hillbillies and rednecks. I was wrong.

You, Buckwild33 and Brooklyn Brawler are just simply troubled individuals that have really bad attitudes and no respect or sportsmanship for any sport. You guys are more worried about yourself indulgences thru disrespectful remarks and comments toward kids and the other team’s players.

I again I will tell you that arrogance will lead to failure. And I’m not talking about CCCHS basketball team losing, I’m talking about you as an individual. Complete lifelong failure as a person!!!!!!

The CCCHS BB team and coaches are winners, but you my friends are complete losers!!!!!

Do you not have a life? This is why everyone is so critical CCCHS fans. I say fans, not the players and coaches. You, Buckwild33 and Brooklyn Brawler bring so much hostility to your sports programs and your school. You are the reason there is so much fan base tension at your games. CCCHS has a great basketball team and all you guys try to do is make everyone hate your team. Beating Waverly 91-84 is not a PUNKING by any means. I know I have made some negative comments about Harpeth's coach. But not once have I made any negative comments about any children, players or non-players. And as far as I know, (Waverly posters correct me if I’m wrong) but there has not been a fight after any of your games this year? But CCCHS fans got into a fight with Sycamore fans after a game this year. FACT!!!!!!!

And BB I am not back tracking. And if being the homo you are, and wanting to bend me over a Chevy, then sorry, you and howdoitknow2 will not have any luck here. I don’t roll that way!!!

Again I say CCCHS should beat everyone in our district. I still pick Waverly Tuesday night. As, I have picked them to win it from the beginning. Hey take it personal, I don’t care.

Howdoitknow2 last night was not a beat down either. Yes you beat Harpeth. But it was a lot closer than the score shows. At end of 3rd Harpeth lead 44-39. Man I bet you posters were nervous. I was there I wasn’t nervous at all because I have never raise my team on level where the only thing that can happened is for them to fail. And anything less than what you have said on here is a complete failure for CCCHS players and coaches.

That being said, I think Waverly wins Tuesday, but I hope CCCHS. I know some of the kids and have watched them since they were little. And If CCHS is first then it looks like Harpeth will not have to play them until the finals like last year if Harpeth gets to the finals. But Waverly beat Harpeth both times way worse than CCCHS, so I guess it will be played out on the floor by the players not by your posts.

All I can say is I apologize for calling you guys arrogant, hillbillies and rednecks. I was wrong.

You, Buckwild33 and Brooklyn Brawler are just simply troubled individuals that have really bad attitudes and no respect or sportsmanship for any sport. You guys are more worried about yourself indulgences thru disrespectful remarks and comments toward kids and the other team’s players.

I again I will tell you that arrogance will lead to failure. And I’m not talking about CCCHS basketball team losing, I’m talking about you as an individual. Complete lifelong failure as a person!!!!!!

The CCCHS BB team and coaches are winners, but you my friends are complete losers!!!!!

Don't get mad just because their team won and your team lost! I am fairly new to the boards but I once lived in Cheatham County and agree with every word those posters have put on this forum. Kingston Springs is full of people like you who are whiners. I am glad that the Cubs shut you up. I even heard that at one point last night a kid at Cheatham had a sign that made reference to a Chevrolet and the Harpeth JV coach complained about it. Let the kids support their team. Good luck to the Cubs from a past resident who'll always be a fan.

Don't get mad just because their team won and your team lost! I am fairly new to the boards but I once lived in Cheatham County and agree with every word those posters have put on this forum. Kingston Springs is full of people like you who are whiners. I am glad that the Cubs shut you up. I even heard that at one point last night a kid at Cheatham had a sign that made reference to a Chevrolet and the Harpeth JV coach complained about it. Let the kids support their team. Good luck to the Cubs from a past resident who'll always be a fan.

If you are new to this thread then you need to go back and read all of it because you are clueless. I am not whining now and never have. I agree 100% that Cheatham should beat Harpeth. I am not a sore loser at all. I have never said we would beat Cheatham. I have no doubt about that. Go back and read what the posters I am talking about wrote on here and maybe you will see what I am refering to. If you do still feel the same, then just insert your screen name next after Brooklyn Brawler and I will include you with the ever growing arrogant CCCHS fan base. And I give Harpeth's assistant coach major accountibility. He has a son that plays for Cheatham and let me say a very good player. And the sign they were holding up is advertising a homosexual act on top of a Chevy. If you agree with that as well, then your name SHOULD BE on he list.

Edited by BasketballNutty

If you are new to this thread then you need to go back and read all of it because you are clueless. I am not whining now and never have. I agree 100% that Cheatham should beat Harpeth. I am not a sore loser at all. I have never said we would beat Cheatham. I have no doubt about that. Go back and read what the posters I am talking about wrote on here and maybe you will see what I am refering to. If you do still feel the same, then just insert your screen name next after Brooklyn Brawler and I will include you with the ever growing arrogant CCCHS fan base. And I give Harpeth's assistant coach major accountibility. He has a son that plays for Cheatham and let me say a very good player. And the sign they were holding up is advertising a homosexual act on top of a Chevy. If you agree with that as well, then your name SHOULD BE on he list.

There was no explicit image on the sign. It only had a Chevy logo. Also in case you were wondering the Cubs coaches weren't on WQSV this morning.

THE UPDATED DISTRICT 11-AA STANDINGS WITH 1 WEEK REMAINING

1.) Cheatham County: 20-3 (9-1): Harpeth (2/1); Waverly (2/5); Camden (2/8)

2.) Waverly: 20-4 (9-1): Cheatham County (2/5); Creek Wood (2/8)

3.) Creek Wood: 11-8 (7-4): Nashville Christian (2/5); Waverly (2/8)

4.) Harpeth: 13-13 (6-5): Stewart County (2/5); West Creek (2/8)

5.) Camden: 16-8 (3-6): Montgomery Central (2/4); Montgomery Central (2/5); Cheatham County (2/8)

6.) Stewart County: 3-21 (1-9): McEwen (2/4); Harpeth (2/5); Montgomery Central (2/8)

7.) Montgomery Central: 5-18 (0-9): Camden (2/4); Camden (2/5); Houston County (2/7); Stewart County (2/8)

There was no explicit image on the sign. It only had a Chevy logo. Also in case you were wondering the Cubs coaches weren't on WQSV this morning.

Wow, are you really that stupid? Do you not think everyone, I mean everyone that follows 11aa or that’s heard about this thread does not know what the phrase "bent over a Chevy" means. For someone in your crowd to display that, just goes to show you what the CCCHS fan base stands for as respectful people. (And I say to all the fans at CCCHS that do not agree with this, I am by no means talking to you). I am beginning to think you (Howdoitkno2. Ect.) may be 12 to 18 years old. Well, maybe closer to 12 because most of the 14 and older individuals I know would know and actually understand what the phrase means. It’s just a shame a Harpeth coach is the one that stood up for the wright thing to do and asked for it to be removed at your gym. Hey and he is the dad od a Cheatham player. Great job Coach Binkley. I am sure that every coach and probably every parent and player from both teams gets on here and reads all these posts. They all know what is being said and by who and from where.

To the real-----respectful CCCHS fans and to the coaches and players I humbly congratulate you. I will support you and pull for you against all other teams besides Harpeth and will cheer you on because I live in Cheatham County.

As far as these individuals on here that “ARE, SO CALLED CCCHS FANSâ€. Let your team do the talking and not your pride through your arrogant, self-proclaimed posts.

Dickson County beat Waverly tonight by 32 points. They were up by 24 at the half and cruised to a 32 point win.

BasketballNutty: It isn't too late to change that bold prediction

Ok I read this post after the one I just posted. Dickson is a good team. Creek Wood beat you guys. I would say Dickson is a lot better than Creek Wood. What are you trying to reference?. What is your point. CCCHS has to play Waverly Tuesday night. I can't believe I have been drawn into this juvenile bickering with you. Why don't you go back and answer all the true sportsmanship points I made two posts ago. You have to be a child and I will no longer respond to you. You have not matured enough to even be considered a viable poster.

Oh and by the way Jaquan Lewis trumps any player in our district. VCU DIV 1 signed!!!!!!!!!