11-AA

tigers90

Dude I am not a liar. I may be mistaking about it being the coach, but someone one on the sports station said it. Maybe not the coach but someone did. Maybe it was you with your arrogance!!!! It's easy to call people liars on here and hide behind our screen names. You are just a arrogant person. And you only ride with your team when you are winning. Just so you know the best you can do against CW in regular season is a split. Keep it up and you will have a lot of "the County of Cheatham population hoping for your team to fail"...... Go HHS. I guess I will for the first time pull against a Cheatham County wide team for the first time because of you conceded, arrogant --- CCCHS redneck you are!!!!!!!!!

Please cheer against the Cubs! Next time don't post garbage that's untrue (accusing the coach of saying stuff that was never stated). If that's "arrogant" on my behalf to have pointed that out to you then yes I am a very arrogant person. I don't like liars which means I must not like you......which is very apparent from recent posts. The Cubs coaches are good friends of mine and I don't take kindly to liars posting false information about what comes out of their mouths. That's much different than being confused about a "sports statistic" or a "championship guideline".

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please cheer against the Cubs! Next time don't post garbage that's untrue (accusing the coach of saying stuff that was never stated). If that's "arrogant" on my behalf to have pointed that out to you then yes I am a very arrogant person. I don't like liars which means I must not like you......which is very apparent from recent posts. The Cubs coaches are good friends of mine and I don't take kindly to liars posting false information about what comes out of their mouths. That's much different than being confused about a "sports statistic" or a "championship guideline".

Hey I'm sorry and I'm man enough to admit it. But it was said by someone. And what the heck are you talking about me lying in previous post's? Requote me, please??? And just because you correct me about your coaches not saying what I said they did, doesn't have anything to do with you being and arrogant #$#$#$!!! You need to take a reading and writing class so you can fully understand what's being said and how to understand it. Because being arrogant absolutley had nothing to do with you correcting me. That was all about your bragging, bragging, bragging.

But you haven't disputed the fact it was said

Enough of this.....

Red Neck CCCHS fans will never change. I bet you were the one starting the fight at the SHS and CCCHS game eariler this year.

Edited by BasketballNutty

Dude I am not a liar. I may be mistaking about it being the coach, but someone one on the sports station said it. Maybe not the coach but someone did. Maybe it was you with your arrogance!!!! It's easy to call people liars on here and hide behind our screen names. You are just a arrogant person. And you only ride with your team when you are winning. Just so you know the best you can do against CW in regular season is a split. Keep it up and you will have a lot of "the County of Cheatham population hoping for your team to fail"...... Go HHS. I guess I will for the first time pull against a Cheatham County wide team for the first time because of you conceded, arrogant --- CCCHS redneck you are!!!!!!!!!

is the only thing you have is the word arrogant? I'm pretty sure Chatham is about to go 4-0 in the next four games. & maybe you should stop assuming and get real facts.

is the only thing you have is the word arrogant? I'm pretty sure Chatham is about to go 4-0 in the next four games. & maybe you should stop assuming and get real facts.

Again another arrogant CCCHS red neck at his finest. Can't you guys just be happy with a great team?And not rub it in everyone's face and let their game talk and not your Cheatham County Red Neck-hillbilly mouths.

Hey I'm sorry and I'm man enough to admit it. But it was said by someone. And what the heck are you talking about me lying in previous post's? Requote me, please??? And just because you correct me about your coaches not saying what I said they did, doesn't have anything to do with you being and arrogant #$#$#$!!! You need to take a reading and writing class so you can fully understand what's being said and how to understand it. Because being arrogant absolutley had nothing to do with you correcting me. That was all about your bragging, bragging, bragging.

But you haven't disputed the fact it was said

Enough of this.....

Red Neck CCCHS fans will never change. I bet you were the one starting the fight at the SHS and CCCHS game eariler this year.

That shows how much you know. I was not even at that game. Nice try though...

Dude I am not a liar. I may be mistaking about it being the coach, but someone one on the sports station said it. Maybe not the coach but someone did. Go HHS. I guess I will for the first time pull against a Cheatham County wide team for the first time because of you conceded, arrogant --- CCCHS redneck you are!!!!!!!!!

You're just like any other Harpeth "river rat" I have ever met. You talk tough then when someone calls you out on it you start backtracking right away. You're soft, Harpeth is soft, and like howdoitknow2 said earlier your team is about to get killed on Friday night. Oh and I don't have to hide behind a keyboard I'll meet you anytime, anyplace, anywhere and let you know all about it as the Cubs bend your little Indians over the hood of a Chevy.

You're just like any other Harpeth "river rat" I have ever met. You talk tough then when someone calls you out on it you start backtracking right away. You're soft, Harpeth is soft, and like howdoitknow2 said earlier your team is about to get killed on Friday night. Oh and I don't have to hide behind a keyboard I'll meet you anytime, anyplace, anywhere and let you know all about it as the Cubs bend your little Indians over the hood of a Chevy.

couldn't agree more.

The District 11-AA Standings & Remaining Schedules w/ 2 Weeks Remaining

1.) Cheatham County: 18-3 (7-1): Creek Wood (1/29); Harpeth (2/1); Waverly (2/5); Camden (2/8)

1.) Waverly: 18-3 (7-1): Camden (1/29); Stewart County (2/1); Dickson County (2/2); Cheatham County (2/5); Creek Wood (2/8)

3.) Creek Wood: 10-7 (6-3): Cheatham County (1/29); Montgomery Central (2/1); Waverly (2/8)

4.) Harpeth: 10-12 (3-4): Camden (1/28); Montgomery Central (1/29); Cheatham County (2/1); Stewart County (2/2); Stewart County (2/5); West Creek (2/8)

4.) Camden: 15-6 (3-4): Harpeth (1/28); Waverly (1/29); Hollow Rock-Bruceton (1/31); Montgomery Central (2/4); Montgomery Central (2/5); Cheatham County (2/8)

6.) Stewart County: 3-17 (1-7): Clarksville Academy (1/28); Trigg County (1/29); Waverly (2/1); Harpeth (2/2); McEwen (2/4); Harpeth (2/5); Montgomery Central (2/8)

7.) Montgomery Central: 4-16 (0-7): Harpeth (1/29); Creek Wood (2/1); Camden (2/4); Camden (2/5); Houston County (2/7); Stewart County (2/8)

The District 11-AA Standings & Remaining Schedules w/ 2 Weeks Remaining

1.) Cheatham County: 18-3 (7-1): Creek Wood (1/29); Harpeth (2/1); Waverly (2/5); Camden (2/8)

1.) Waverly: 18-3 (7-1): Camden (1/29); Stewart County (2/1); Dickson County (2/2); Cheatham County (2/5); Creek Wood (2/8)

3.) Creek Wood: 10-7 (6-3): Cheatham County (1/29); Montgomery Central (2/1); Waverly (2/8)

4.) Harpeth: 10-12 (3-4): Camden (1/28); Montgomery Central (1/29); Cheatham County (2/1); Stewart County (2/2); Stewart County (2/5); West Creek (2/8)

4.) Camden: 15-6 (3-4): Harpeth (1/28); Waverly (1/29); Hollow Rock-Bruceton (1/31); Montgomery Central (2/4); Montgomery Central (2/5); Cheatham County (2/8)

6.) Stewart County: 3-17 (1-7): Clarksville Academy (1/28); Trigg County (1/29); Waverly (2/1); Harpeth (2/2); McEwen (2/4); Harpeth (2/5); Montgomery Central (2/8)

7.) Montgomery Central: 4-16 (0-7): Harpeth (1/29); Creek Wood (2/1); Camden (2/4); Camden (2/5); Houston County (2/7); Stewart County (2/8)

Looks like Waverly and Cheatham close with the most difficult overall schedules.