11-AA

tigers90

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he realizes you have a kid playing for Cheatham. You name doesn't really apply to your loyalty at this point.

I am pretty sure if a coach steps on the floor its tolerated when players /managers do it and I know what i heard that manger say it's going to be Teed up every time. The game at Cheatham should be a barn burner. I have seen waverly play a few times this year and that was the worst defensive effort I have seen out of them all season.Might be Cheatham made it look that way might have been a bad night.The refs weren't a factor IMHO and to be honest I would be the only one on the forums with out a dog in the race that was actually there.

Both very good Teams and the competition will be handy come Tourney time. I got to say i have only seen Cheatham once this year but I will give them the edge because of their length and #21 puts them over the top with his defense alone

If you heard what was said then censor it however needed but enlighten everyone on exactly what that manager said

Another big win for Creek Wood last night against Sycamore. The Red Hawks have now beaten all 3 of Cheatham County's teams in the last 2 weeks. They appear to be headed toward the #3 seed in the district come tournament time which would all but be an automatic lock into the region tourney.

Harpeth and Camden appear to be the 2 teams that will meet in the 4 vs 5 contest. That one could definitely go either way!

Who won the Camden vs Stewart County game from last Friday night?

I know we are not the best team in the district but that questions almost insulting.... Camden won big. At one point in the second quarter Tanner Hudson got his third foul and the stewart county student section tried to get onto him...he merely looked at them and pointed at the score board which read 34-5

I quit keeping up with it after that point I was to busy checking out the under classmen from both teams. Stewart Countys coach would be doing himself a huge favor to get 2 of his freshman some more playing time. they are both better than the starters.

I still see that Waverly is 7th in this week's AP Poll while Cheatham County is tied for 9th. Didn't the Cubs just defeat Waverly in their own gym?

I see what your saying. But didn't Cheatham lose to Creek Wood. And Waverly beat Creek Wood. And from that point of view. Wouldn't the loss to Creek Wood be more a negative than a win against Waverly being a positive when it comes to rankings. And as far as seeding in the distrit tournament goes. There is no head to head advantage. If 2 teams have the same amount of losses then a flip of a coin decides placement. Last year, Harpeth, Camden and Creek Wood all had the same amount of losses in the district. They flipped the coin, Harpeth got 3rd, Creek Wood got 4th and Camden got 5th. I don't necessarily agree with doing it that way. Maybe I'm wrong, but I do know that's how Harpeth got 3rd lst year. Pretty stupid system.

Edited by BasketballNutty