The great instituion named for Alvin C York visits WESTMORELAND

Mr. Postman1

Did you feed them boys tonight?

I done decided that you missed your calling......instead of a mailman....maybe you should have been a SHORT order cook.

Good luck tomorrow night ....them Dragons are pretty good. Tell them linebacks to stay with the keys.....that dang ball ain't where they think it is.

And York....... do what ya'll do and represent the district well.

I know what Posty dressed for Halloween.

Strawberry SHORTcake

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be a great hard nosed football game at the rock pile tonight in westmoreland... good luck to both teams this evening... It has been a great year for the dragons to this point in consideration of where this team was at last year... lets keep it rolling boys play hard till the final whistle..very proud of you guys this year!!

Did you feed them boys tonight?

I done decided that you missed your calling......instead of a mailman....maybe you should have been a SHORT order cook.

Good luck tomorrow night ....them Dragons are pretty good. Tell them linebacks to stay with the keys.....that dang ball ain't where they think it is.

And York....... do what ya'll do and represent the district well.

Are you sure your not a politician Termite. Dont sound like you can decide who you want to win. Sounds like your riding the fence on this one. Go on and tell who your pulling for in this one. You know you want Westmoreland to win. You have some eagle pride in you I can tell by the post you wrote here.

I feel the game tonight will be a good one. I do however feel the defense of Westmoreland will show up to be stronger than some folks feel it is. In the 2 losses we have had this year the defense was bad in one game. I feel the offense York runs tonight will be defended well by Westmoreland and the speed we have at corner back and linebacker will be the difference in the game. Our line got overpowered at Gordonsville but I dont think that will happen tonight. I think some folks will be surprised tonight after the game at how well Westmoreland will play tonight. I look for alot of turnovers by York if they try to pitch the ball on that option. The York QB better be careful or D.J. Smith or Spencer Hodge will take one of those pitches to the house on him.

You know your not a good coach T'er when you have another person ask whats that put down supposed to mean. So scooter, what the heck are you talking about?

I would not expect you to know what I am talking about. It is too complicated for you. Why aren't you at work? Oh I forgot, you are bringing the STOLEN pumpkins to pass out tonight. Well good night - got to get some sleep.

By the way york fans, we'd love ya'll to spend some of those dollars at our local establishments. We have some very good food over here and I think even the Smith County fans wouldnt disagree on that. We have Kathy's Kuntry Cupboard located in the heart of our beautiful little town. We also have La Quesadilla Mexican Restaurant located on new hwy 31 going toward Scottsville Ky. The truck stop however has been shutdown but will be reopening soon under a new name. I heard it will be called Sweet Teas. Uncle Daves is also a very good barbecue joint right before you get to La Quesadilla there on 31. We also have Sonic and Hardees and Subway. By the Subway you'll see Motown pizza however its basically only carryout now, no buffet. If you travel on down old hwy 52 past the BP about 2 miles outside of town you'll see the free pumpkins offered by Mr. Postman himself. Stop and get one right off the trailer on the right. You cant miss them some are forming a big UT there on the creek bank. Come back next year before Halloween and you'll be able to purchase one if you want.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

Guest Termite

Are you sure your not a politician Termite. Dont sound like you can decide who you want to win. Sounds like your riding the fence on this one. Go on and tell who your pulling for in this one. You know you want Westmoreland to win. You have some eagle pride in you I can tell by the post you wrote here.

Really.....makes no difference to me one way or another. York is in the district. 4th place in the district. And....I do like the mascot/nickname "Dragons" It's just different than the usual Tiger or Devil type name. 4th place in the district against the mighty Whinemoreland Eagles.......I may have to pull ever so slightly for the underdog Dragons.