2A Quad 3

cardfan

Well let the fun begin, it is playoff time in Tennessee. This quad is set up like this

#1 Adamsville will host winner of

#4 Mtp and #5 Forrest

#2 Loretto will host winner of

#3 Houston County and #6 White House Heritage.

Instead of having 2-3 different threads lets keep the discussions in here so everyone can follow.

I look for Houston to advance and play Loretto and then for Loretto to advance to play Adamsville.

I also look for Forrest to beat MTP and play Adamsville with Adamsville advancing past Loretto.

I think Adamsville's Defense will be the deciding factor in most games as they are not giving up points and are very turnover hungry.

Lets hear from some of the others now.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt. Pleasant has dropped off a bit lately but I think with the speed they have and if they get the passing down a little better that they beat Forrest. Assuming they dont give up on the season just because they have lost the last two games. Loretto played Forrest before the season started and I think Mt. Pleasant still has too much for Forrest.

As for the finals, Im not looking that far down the road. Loretto needs to concentrate on beating the winner of the Houston Co./WHH game. Loretto has a good defense, good running game and showing signs of a good passing game. As long as the team is up and ready I like our chances to move forward.

Does anyone know much about Houston Co. or WHH?

Edited by RedTang

thats why we started this thread Tang. We dont know much about each other and this is a good way to get used to each other so to speak. I think houston likes to run it and is supposed to be quick. Dont know much on WHH.

I watched Loretto and MTP FRiday night. I was not impressed with MTP as they looked like they were mailing it in. Never adjusted to your overload a single time. Granted you liked the weak side but their defense resembled something a jr pro coach would draw up. I know they are better than what we saw but looked like they were just trying to get through. Maybe I am wrong and they will show up and destroy Forrest we will see.

As for Mt. Pleasant I was shocked to see that they were small as they were, especially along the line. i knew they would have speed, as they always do but I thought they would be a lot bigger. Also, thought their defense was not as good as I had expected. However, Forrest was way smaller than what I thought they would be as well. Mt. Pleasant can be a dangerous team and I think thats who Adamsville will be playing in a couple of weeks. I could be wrong as well. So which side did you sit on during the game?

Edited by RedTang

Mt. Pleasant has dropped off a bit lately but I think with the speed they have and if they get the passing down a little better that they beat Forrest. Assuming they dont give up on the season just because they have lost the last two games. Loretto played Forrest before the season started and I think Mt. Pleasant still has too much for Forrest.

As for the finals, Im not looking that far down the road. Loretto needs to concentrate on beating the winner of the Houston Co./WHH game. Loretto has a good defense, good running game and showing signs of a good passing game. As long as the team is up and ready I like our chances to move forward.

Does anyone know much about Houston Co. or WHH?

just curious, how much does yalls big boy weigh? #54 he's a mountain!