2A Quad 3

cardfan

As for Mt. Pleasant I was shocked to see that they were small as they were, especially along the line. i knew they would have speed, as they always do but I thought they would be a lot bigger. Also, thought their defense was not as good as I had expected. However, Forrest was way smaller than what I thought they would be as well. Mt. Pleasant can be a dangerous team and I think thats who Adamsville will be playing in a couple of weeks. I could be wrong as well. So which side did you sit on during the game?

I was trying to hide from the wind on the home side. They had a little more blocking it off than yall did over on the other side. Probably go and watch them play forrest so I know what to expect when my birds take them on. the next week.

I too was surprised that MTP didnt have any more size than what they had. I was impressed with how number 54 moved when he came in. Short yardage he is a hard block to beat.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt. Pleasant has dropped off a bit lately but I think with the speed they have and if they get the passing down a little better that they beat Forrest. Assuming they dont give up on the season just because they have lost the last two games. Loretto played Forrest before the season started and I think Mt. Pleasant still has too much for Forrest.

As for the finals, Im not looking that far down the road. Loretto needs to concentrate on beating the winner of the Houston Co./WHH game. Loretto has a good defense, good running game and showing signs of a good passing game. As long as the team is up and ready I like our chances to move forward.

Does anyone know much about Houston Co. or WHH?

I know HC has a RB that has rushed for 1000+ yrds this season and The Defense has not given up an average of 14 pointts a game.

I know HC has a RB that has rushed for 1000+ yrds this season and The Defense has not given up an average of 14 pointts a game.

Sorry their big guy but you need to go back and recalculate the ole stat box.

Houston County scores 27.6 points a game and gives up 19.2 points a game. Unless I missed something you didnt hold anyone under 14 points.

Congrats on making the playoffs. DO you have mnore than just the one back or do you have any other weapons that are worth noting?

If Adamsville plays close to their potential and limits turnovers, the first game with any doubt should be Trenton Peabody.The Tide's path to the Adamsville game is more precarious,but I still like them to meet down the road.One or both these teams could lose in the quads,but the reason I'm picking them is that they don't have to play the perfect game to win.Should the 'Cards and Peabody meet up eventually,I like A'ville in a tough one,but a lot of football before that would happen...one snap at a time 'Cards,do 15A proud!!!

Houston County scores 27.6 points a game and gives up 19.2 points a game. Unless I missed something you didnt hold anyone under 14 points.

Congrats on making the playoffs. DO you have mnore than just the one back or do you have any other weapons that are worth noting?

Well we have a qb that is 6,4 200 that can sling it and run. We have some quick WR as well. Our defensive line is one of the best in our district and our d makes alot of turnovers.

I would be pretty awesome to play you guys again, its been a while since HC has seen the Cards.

Yes it has and I will not tell you that I am not happy that we dont have to travel to your place. That is a long bus ride.

Adamsville's defense likes to intercept passes as we have had multiple interceptions in 5-6 of our games. Even had 4 like twice. So we like the pass. Adamsville like to run the football until we dont have to then we have 5 different receivers that can change a game on a single play. We alos have a little size to help bust up some holes. Good luck we gotta take care of some other business before we get to play the Irish.

Yes it has and I will not tell you that I am not happy that we dont have to travel to your place. That is a long bus ride.

Adamsville's defense likes to intercept passes as we have had multiple interceptions in 5-6 of our games. Even had 4 like twice. So we like the pass. Adamsville like to run the football until we dont have to then we have 5 different receivers that can change a game on a single play. We alos have a little size to help bust up some holes. Good luck we gotta take care of some other business before we get to play the Irish.

Good Luck to you guys. hope to see you in Round 3