2A Quad 3

cardfan

My advice for finding out about Houston County is to check their ihigh.com page. All their games are broadcasted on it. They have a 6'4 qb that is about 200 pounds and can run well. They have a rb who has had a couple of games with close to 200 yards. They run a lot of their offense out of a smoke stack formation, qb, fb, rb, rb. Not much size on the line. They beat WHH this season also.

thanks for the information. I saw one of there earlier games and they must have used a different QB because there was no way he was 6'4" or he has growed a lot since that game. again, it may have been a different qb then they have now.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see mTp advance but the truth is they have given up to many points all season. Now that they lost their playmaker on offense they can no longer out score the opposition. They either need a new defensive coordinator or bigger player along the line that can run the scheme correctly. When O linmen are getting to your linebackers your not going to make many stops at the line of scrimmage. Hope they can put at least one more game together though. I'd like to see them win a playoff game.

In a backhanded kind of way!!

No. Down in Michie we were taught to hit you head on! Ha. We would never backhand you. You take the Michie boys away from Adamsville the last 30 years and you have completely different results. Yes, thou mighty Honeybadger I'm aware that Michie students have had a choice for years and its not considered recruitment. Regardless, Adamsville has had some powerhouse football teams and some really strong basketball teams as well!! Nothing wrong with the results and how you got there! Just bragging on my little home town that I love!!

thanks for the information. I saw one of there earlier games and they must have used a different QB because there was no way he was 6'4" or he has growed a lot since that game. again, it may have been a different qb then they have now.

Occasionally they do bring in a little guy at qb, when that happens I have seen them hand off to the taller kid who normally plays QB. He is what makes that offense go. On defense you should see him at DE, he is quick off the edge. I know he has already been on multiple recruiting visits. http://hstennessee.scout.com/a.z?s=379&p=8&c=1&nid=6228392

Occasionally they do bring in a little guy at qb, when that happens I have seen them hand off to the taller kid who normally plays QB. He is what makes that offense go. On defense you should see him at DE, he is quick off the edge. I know he has already been on multiple recruiting visits. http://hstennessee.s...c=1&nid=6228392

I watched the WHH vs. Houston Co. game and he was at QB. #21 was the one i saw earlier at QB.