A-AA QUARTER FINAL SCORES

CHAMPDDS

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew that WH had a great soccer program as they gave CPA all they could handle this year and last year. It is just that everyone was talking about how great Notre Dame was this year.

A friend who was at the game said that WH controlled the game. Congrats to WH. Would love to meet up in the finals and have a repeat of the Region finals.

Good game ... White House clearly wanted it more.... Would offer 2 stats though ;

SHOTS ON GOAL:

Notre Dame 8

White House 4

SAVES:

Notre Dame 2

White House 7

So you do the math, but of course, at the end of 80 minutes , it is who that has dropped more into the back of the net... And both goals by White House were well earned...

D

4-1 Brentwood

Good game ... White House clearly wanted it more.... Would offer 2 stats though ;

SHOTS ON GOAL:

Notre Dame 8

White House 4

SAVES:

Notre Dame 2

White House 7

So you do the math, but of course, at the end of 80 minutes , it is who that has dropped more into the back of the net... And both goals by White House were well earned...

D

I would also offer there were not 8 good shots...other than the goal score, I don't really remember a truly good shot? All shots are definitely NOT created equal. WH also had one other point blank shot off frame that 99% of the time was a goal. Love that you propped up my daughters line tho'

But, of course I see things thru blue lenses some times.

Kudos to the ND players, they left it all on the field! Somebody had to lose this one. On this day, it was ND...

BDP

Edited by DCURTIS

I knew that WH had a great soccer program as they gave CPA all they could handle this year and last year. It is just that everyone was talking about how great Notre Dame was this year.

A friend who was at the game said that WH controlled the game. Congrats to WH. Would love to meet up in the finals and have a repeat of the Region finals.

Controlled is an overstatement. WH controlled the first 20 and last 20. ND the middle 40. There were only 4 real good scoring chances, WH converted 2 ND converted 1 and WH missed on a third. Great game from both sides, Someone had to lose...

Should be two classic games tomorrow, then hopefully a region 5 re-match Saturday morning. However, any of the 4 remaining teams can win it. CAK should still be the favorite as rumors of their demise (Thanks, Big G and Akula) have been greatly overstated...

BDP. Oooooooh Raaaaaaah

Controlled is an overstatement. WH controlled the first 20 and last 20. ND the middle 40. There were only 4 real good scoring chances, WH converted 2 ND converted 1 and WH missed on a third. Great game from both sides, Someone had to lose...

Should be two classic games tomorrow, then hopefully a region 5 re-match Saturday morning. However, any of the 4 remaining teams can win it. CAK should still be the favorite as rumors of their demise (Thanks, Big G and Akula) have been greatly overstated...

BDP. Oooooooh Raaaaaaah

no doubt, the only competitive soccer played was between ND & WH; paper would have a hard time writing about a decent soccer game that were not run-a-ways compared to the other three that were played.....only true excitement TSSAA let Chattanooga see on day onebored.gif .....but then again, someone had to add excitement to the CCS compound..........Good luck WH........

BDP. Oooooooh Raaaaaaah

Chattanooga Times Free Press had the same observations of game 'control'...and seems a fair description for sure...Was curious how my senior daughter would respond afterwards, and although upset, I think she knows she played a decent game and had nothing to be down about...White House is holding up the the hype...

D

Edited by CHAMPDDS