Region 1-AAA (District 1 and 2)

TommyMan37604

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess 3 out of 4 isnt bad. Two were no brainers. I am surprised about the South. Sounds like they got off to a slow start and could not catch up. As for falconmom, congrats! Hope you guys can get another on Friday or Next week and finish at the very least 3rd.

Thanks Tman, don't know whether it will be against D1 or D2 opponent but I think we will get at least one more win.

Matchups for the Region are almost set.

Volunteer will travel to Cocke Co.

The winner of that game will take on the winner of Mo-East at loser of THS/SH

Boone will travel to Mo-West

The winner of that game will take on the winner of Sevier Co. at winner of THS/SH

How do you guys think it will play out? Top 2 move on to the substate.

Been working the night shift so havent made it to any game but 1. I think D1 has a good chance to win all four games if they play well. I also think D2 could get the top 2 into the semi which would make for some good games next week. I would like to see the West SH rematch. I do think it will be an all D1 region final though unless Cocke County is better than what I have heard from some buddies at work. As for tonight, I will say SH in a nail biter.

I'm thinking SH and Boone in the upper bracket, THS and Cocke Co. in the lower bracket with SH and THS matched up again in the title game. Volunteer has been playing well but I think that is a tough road task for an inexperienced team. Hope I am wrong though and we get an instant replay of last week's district 1 semis.