McKenzie Rebels 2013

foxtrot16

They could start the B-team! Lake Co. is very bad suddenly! Did you witness biggy? Butch and Duck the clock won't stop 2nd half

Hey, that's why we play 'em!! We'll see. Let's plan to meet at the flagpole a little before kickoff and visit a few. Any of ya'll that haven't met me I'll be the old fart with a long ponytail all decked out in red stuff!!! bigstrer knows me pretty well enough to find me!!! LOL

Hey, that's why we play 'em!! We'll see. Let's plan to meet at the flagpole a little before kickoff and visit a few. Any of ya'll that haven't met me I'll be the old fart with a long ponytail all decked out in red stuff!!! bigstrer knows me pretty well enough to find me!!! LOL

Yea just look for the tall goofy dude! We have met, I think at South Fulton a couple years ago? You, butchie, and jobyrnsalum, myself and biggy

We Both Seem To Be A Work In Progress..The Bright Spot About Friday Night Is It's Gonna Be A Beautiful Night...Tempatures Will Be Perfect...See Ya Friday

Yea temps in the low 70's! Yea LC fans were frustrated at a lackluster performance against UC! Problem is a loss of that magnitude tends to kill our "Fairweather" fans, and we won't bring 75 people including the team and cheerleaders! Hope i'm wrong, but I know LC