Best Chattanooga Teams

xxYungRichiexx

Cody MC lOst to East Hamilton... Enough said.... The district that your group will face in the region will run you guys off the floor... Howard, Brainerd, tyner, central, hixson and east hamilton

One off night without 3 starting seniors...I hardly belief that's "enough said".

I've read about the Bucs a few times so far getting some wins. They may not be top 10 in the city, but has anyone seen the Bucs play? Have they improved over the past few years?

They are very tough nosed well coached group who on any given night can beat anyone if they hit their shots. Tonights game against CSAS is a good measuring stick to see just how far the program has come, so if you get a chance drop by and watch the action. I am truly Blessed to have the best seat in the house for this one, also by the way I think they re having a White Out tonight!!

Silver dale needs to beat some of the teams on the schedule before articles are written about them in the paper. With a 3-10 record, I am sure you agree. ( I see articles about the Girls all the time because they win games against tough competition). Your coach needs to schedule more "local" teams like Tyner, Central, and Hixson because of the close distance between the schools. T

How come there's never anything about Silverdale in the paper? Are they even playing ball this year?

• Upvote 1

Silver dale needs to beat some of the teams on the schedule before articles are written about them in the paper. With a 3-10 record, I am sure you agree. ( I see articles about the Girls all the time because they win games against tough competition). Your coach needs to schedule more "local" teams like Tyner, Central, and Hixson because of the close distance between the schools. T

It's not my coach, but I have tried to see the box scores, and they are never there. Looks like maybe they don't want to tell all if they are willing to send in the girls' scores and not the boys'