Round 1 upset? Who's it going to be?

Jacketman89

Loudon over CAK. Loudon has improved alot since the last meeting.

I don't doubt Loudon has improved since the last meeting. But keep in mind J.Smith didn't suit up against the Redskins last time and the offensive players for CAK were only used sparingly on defense. If the Warriors need to they should be able to severely limit Loudon with the same defense they put on the field against Alcoa. I don't think Coach Bradley will do that unless it becomes necessary sometime in the second half. So I expect it to be another high scoring affair but CAK will have to commit multiple turnovers IMHO for Loudon to win. But we will see soon enough. Good luck to both tonight for an injury free game.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#5 over #4 doesnt seem like much of a upset, but when you look at records its 6-4 versus 9-1, thats a upset. Dekalb fans have been so focused on facing Livingston Academy in the second round, just think the fans focus may carry over to the team. Add that to the injury of the QB, having to change the offense for one week. Livingstons offense found a weakness in the Tiger defense and exposed it, sounds like a trap game to me. Of course though I'm a Sequoyah fan, so may be seeing things one sided

I think dumdum is correct about the risk of DC looking forward. DC has a good team that at times can be very good but there are a lot of elements not to like as a DC fan heading into this game. It is a trap game

First off, when you ask "are you serious" you are supposed to end that statement with a question mark (not a period). After all, it is a question. Secondly "greif" is actually spelled GRIEF. Learn how to type and spell before you criticize someone for an opinion.

Also, I picked Cheatham to beat Camden in Week 4. What was your prediction?

As far as you are concerned swingjuice.....you apparently haven't learned how to read since I advised you to do so last year. If you had then you would see that my predictions have rarely been incorrect this season. I did miss my prediction on Milan defeating South Gibson during the regular season. I soon discovered that this was due to the "Curse of Swingjuice". I took Covington to beat the Bulldogs in their matchup as soon as I saw you were interested in the game.

I hope like crazy Cheatham plays Milan in the playoffs. I'd be willing to bet anything that you (swingjuice) don't have the courage to meet me face to face on that night (if it does become a reality).

And if he does?????

In 4a I have two upsets, one might be surprising one might not be. I think that dyersburg will go to trezevant and win tonight. I also think Crockett will go to maplewood and upset them for some reason.

Dyersburg yes...... Crockett no. I know that Dyersburg is an upset on seeding but they may just be the better team!!!

I think there are several possibilities out there.

Goodpasture will play CPA tough. I wouldn't pick them to win but I do think they'll be in the contest.

Loudon will play CAK tough. This one will be a shootout.

I believe Manassas has the athletes to play with Milan. I question whether or no they have the discipline to win but they do have the horses.

I feel that JC-M has played a very challenging schedule and they will play Camden tough. Camden hasn't been in a real ball game since Week 5.

I will pick York to beat Westmoreland but I really am not so sure that this counts as an "upset". It's very similar to the Fairview @ Smith County matchup.

Well you were dead on about none of these.