Look out Fulton the DEVILS coming to K-town !

GREENEDEVILARMY

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said and thank you. I respect your passion but invite you to walk over to the visitors side during one of your home games next season to hear the proud greeneville fans that choose to sit with the visiting fans. It is 6 quarters of taunting, racial slurs, and mockery. They scream out player's numbers when they return to the sideline and fill every one's ears with insults. These aren't students, they are 30 & 40 year old men. It gives them a rise to get a reaction and then they turn it up a notch. Your sideline security officers that walk the sidelines just grin and chuckle because they think its funny.

I really don't want to be a post game hater... But it is what it is. It might be a country club and proud alumni atmosphere on the home side. I wouldn't know... never sat there. If you don't believe me, ask an aposing team from outside your district about their experience. Otherwise, buy a box of popcorn and enjoy the show with the visiting team.

Go Falcons!

i have no reason to call you a liar or not beleive you. I actuallyhate to hear this. hopefully it's just a few people...well, i KNOW it cant be everyone over there cause i know some people that regularly sit over there and they arent like that. Im sure it doesn help you or anyone else, but for what it's worth, my appoliges for them. Try not to judge our entire fanbase on the merits of a few SHITE heads. i know everywhere you go as a fan, there's gona be hecklers, hot heads and jerk offs and i totally understand getting a bad taste in your mouth as a result. there's a few college places i'llnever return to for the same reason, BUT this is freaking HS people and these are teenage kids. Why dont you idiots that are ruining it for everone else just stay home and wallow in your miserable lives....again Photoman, the "good guys" from greeneville appologize for the T e r d s. good luck the rest of the way.

BV ..great post ..wish I could have gotten over to see ya last night .. I brought my Dad to game and was more interested in making sure he had a good night .... last year ..I did experience a little bad talk from some Greeneville fans sitting on visitors side but im a big boy ..if I couldnt take it I could have moved .. you always have some like that .. Falcons have them too believe me !!! I dont talk smack ... just not into it ... but it is satisfying when the posters on here from Greeneville that so talk it up have to eat a little crow like Greenedevilarmy and the other guy .... cant remember the names ... Im sure Greeneville will be back ... like you said you cant have it every year unless your Maryville ... we had a great run in 2002 - 2008 .. you guys 2009 - 2011 .. looks like from quotes ..your younger guys , freshman etc look good ... falcons will be good next year and possibly 2014 ..after that ???? We have 5 sophs starting on defense so there s something that will help us till 2014. Last nights game would have been a close one had not been for the turnovers probably .. I knew that Rollins #5 would get loose sooner or later for a couple TD's .. I was looking at a score of maybe 28-14 Falcons. The only team to stop Rollins was Alcoa and he had about 65 yards rushing but came dangerously close to a couple long runs in that game .. just barely got cut off ... as you said PAIN hurts Speed but Speed KILLS !!!!!! I agree with most .. LA will be a match .. they will want revenge after last year .. but Giles will be a real test for sure ... whoever plays them. Good Luck .. Hope you were treated well !!

ive been fortunate Tad..ive been treated well at every HS venue ive been to with one exception, and even there it was only a couple of people. I dont generally talk smack or make smack talk videos when it comes to the HS stuff. Generally i just talk UP the devils and maybe toss in a shot the other way. The only reason i made the fulton vids this week like i did was because of a buddy of mine that went to fulton. It was suppose to be a back and forth thing with him, but something happened on his end..personal stuff..that kept him from making vids this week. I do wish there were other HS fans out there that took the time to make videos for their teams. It's a great way to give fans and alums of HS teams to keep up somewhat with their teams from out of state. Obviously, im no TV sports station with a crew of camera men and commentators, but i like to think i make my videos atleast somewhat watcheable and worth the time it takes to view them.

to the game......I wont speak for all Devils fans, but this game and the alcoa game were the two games this year i KNEW had potential to get ugly, because of what the DEvils have done to them last year and the year before where it applies. I know you cant keep programs like Fulton and Alcoa down for long, just because of the athletes that the two produce on a regular basis. For greeneville, i think runs like we've had are a bit harder to come by for several reasons. Hopefully, this community and these kids realize what a special time it's been and hopefully everyone has enough rationale about them to understand it may never happen like this again. I think Greeneville will ALWAYS be competitive and have a say so in things, but to put together a string of seasons like the last 3...well.....just enjoy what has happened and let the future pan out in time....the long off season begins now for us....GO DEVILS

let me start by saying if you was treated bad at burly stadium by any adult we are very sorry . I have never seen anyone mistreated at our games but unfortunately it does it did at ALCOA AND LAST NIGHT AT FULTON. There was a group of grown men about 5 came to the visitors side trying to start a fight with the parents and students 3 cops had to remove them heck even your players before the game after warm up where flipping us the bird and cursing at us . So you call that a championship team ! Lol . the greene devils whould never talk to adults like that well my son wouldnt and you can take that to the bank ! well I say they are good fans and bad fans everywhere . Me and greenegreen22 got there early and talk to a older guy that was a great man and he contributed a great deal to the falcons talked about getting you guys a new score board and video system so the experience we had at the bird house was good and bad also . But if I was a gambling man I would say that's CALLED LIFE there are GOOD AND BAD every where in life . GOOD LUCK FULTON FALCONS . Go get the GOLD because next year when the DEVILS kick the feathers of the mighty FALCONS back it will be sooooo sweet !

OK...Now we are just making stuff up!!!

Didn't mention Greeneville fans doing their best WWE impressions w/ some Triple H "suck its" directed towards our players. Or your assistant coaches throat slashing our kids the last 2 years.

Also failed to mention how your team disrespected us by ranning down our sidelines and then came into our endzone, on our side of the field during pregame and started talking crazy trash and kicking the pile-ons at us. Our coaches could have very easily let our boys loose right back at them, but that is not what we are about. Looked like we were playing Austin East. I guess when you know you are about to get smashed, you have to resort to mindgames!!!

Bottom line here is that people all around this area know that Fulton is and always has been a classy organization!!!

OK...Now we are just making stuff up!!!

Didn't mention Greeneville fans doing their best WWE impressions w/ some Triple H "suck its" directed towards our players. Or your assistant coaches throat slashing our kids the last 2 years.

Also failed to mention how your team disrespected us by ranning down our sidelines and then came into our endzone, on our side of the field during pregame and started talking crazy trash and kicking the pile-ons at us. Our coaches could have very easily let our boys loose right back at them, but that is not what we are about. Looked like we were playing Austin East. I guess when you know you are about to get smashed, you have to resort to mindgames!!!

Bottom line here is that people all around this area know that Fulton is and always has been a classy organization!!!

look this isn't a pissing contest the last 2times before your kids wanted to fight when getting beat . This year we lost with class we didnt try to get any of your kid ejected like you guys did in the past ! You guys won congrats ! Maybe next year will be a better game at least close !

Your right...no pissing match, Just stating the actual facts from your one-sided argument.

Man, you really dont have a clue...just throwing stuff out on a message board. The fight that happened 2 years ago was caused by your boys giving us extra stuff and ripping our centers helmet off after last few plays, and our guys were doing what most hs, college or pro athletes do...they protected their teammate and retaliated. They were trying to rub our players noses in it...they were the actual instigators!! Like I said, we could have done the same last night, but that is not the type of program we have.

Edited by FultonGrad

I made the trip to Livingston Academy last night and was disappointed that DeKalb didn't play a better game than how they started off. It was as though they were prepared to finally slay that hog-eye team, with a quick trip down the field but then just sputtered and hung on and played well enough for Livingston to not blow out DeKalb. I am a big fan of high school football and have seen many games this year of various teams around the mid-state. I wanted to wish the team from Fulton a great game, please bring lots of noise makers, to drown out the fireworks, and not too mention the PA announcer asking boring a** trivia questions about LA football. I was beginning to feel that I would be asked next if I would like to purchase into an Amway business. It never stopped. Hope both teams come in healthy and leave healthy and with Fulton coming away with a win. Do not underestimate McCoin and Hayes, they are the real deal and any team would be proud to have them. It's a shame that the fans of Knox Fulton have to travel to hogeye country........... and one more thought, if you were a fan of Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues", somewhere during the evening you will hear them play that song and about the train coming.. Still scratching my head on that.. Here's to a great game and 2 teams representing 4 A football.

Good and bad experiences can happen anywhere and it can escalate during the playoffs. You appreciate the good and let the bad bounce off & move on. Best of luck to Greeneville moving forward. Got nothing but respect for the school, program and city after spending my college years there. I hope the passion Fulton played with last night continues. On to LA.

Good and bad experiences can happen anywhere and it can escalate during the playoffs. You appreciate the good and let the bad bounce off & move on. Best of luck to Greeneville moving forward. Got nothing but respect for the school, program and city after spending my college years there. I hope the passion Fulton played with last night continues. On to LA.

well said .