DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all didn't listen to me last time so no predictions or thoughts from me. Congratulations to the best player in the Upper-Cumberland, Creed Hayes, on rushing for 4,000 yards in his career and still more to go. Creed is the only player in Wildcat history to eclipse 4K. Actually, I don't know if the blue deuce is number one. Brock and the offensive line are up there. Maybe the Tennessean should player spotlight just the Livingston offense? Maybe they weren't impressed in Week 10?

Edited by King21

Unless there's some drastic gameplay from DC, I have to say more of the same. Like I said earlier, to be considered with top teams, you have to beat top teams. Period. Until DC breaks through and does this, I have to go with LA. Love my Tigers, but anyone who knows me knows that I'm a realist above all else.

You all didn't listen to me last time so no predictions or thoughts from me. Congratulations to the best player in the Upper-Cumberland, Creed Hayes, on rushing for 4,000 yards in his career and still more to go. Creed is the only player in Wildcat history to eclipse 4K. Actually, I don't know if the blue deuce is number one. Brock and the offensive line are up there. Maybe the Tennessean should player spotlight just the Livingston offense? Maybe they weren't impressed in Week 10?

Come on let's don't start this again. Lucas deserved and respectively got the spotlight just accept that and let it go. LA is a good team with great players but don't disrespect Lucas he is a great player too

As a member of the media, I might argue that 250+ all purpose yards and 5 TDs is worthy. But what do I know? Like I said, nobody listened last time. Good luck. Also, don't talk about calling out players when in one single thread you embarrassed your fan base and ticked off Livingstons by calling out McCoin and Winningham in one thread. Have a good week.

As a member of the media, I might argue that 250+ all purpose yards and 5 TDs is worthy. But what do I know? Like I said, nobody listened last time. Good luck. Also, don't talk about calling out players when in one single thread you embarrassed your fan base and ticked off Livingstons by calling out McCoin and Winningham in one thread. Have a good week.

A little bitter??? That article was done over two weeks ago, Before the game between us was ever played. Sorry that your feelings are hurt and can't give credit where credit is due! Wah wah wah. Yes you handed it to us last week. Yes you whooped us up and down the field. That being said Lucas deserves being in the spotlight! Geez c'mon man.......