Halls @ West Carroll....in Round 2

@38320

I was proud of Halls not laying down and playing hard until the end. I was proud of Halls fans making that long trip to support their boys. I think they opened some eyes this season. Tonight is the first time I have ever seen an offical throw a flag AT and THROUGH a team on the sideline! I think that was out of line. It was after WC back had a long run and then fumbled the ball and Halls recovered. This was a turning point, because Halls was only down a score. There was a flag for blocking in the back, which might have happened, and put the Tigers deep. But this is where the ref took all of the air out of the Tigers and acted like it was his first time officiating.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was proud of Halls not laying down and playing hard until the end. I was proud of Halls fans making that long trip to support their boys. I think they opened some eyes this season. Tonight is the first time I have ever seen an offical throw a flag AT and THROUGH a team on the sideline! I think that was out of line. It was after WC back had a long run and then fumbled the ball and Halls recovered. This was a turning point, because Halls was only down a score. There was a flag for blocking in the back, which might have happened, and put the Tigers deep. But this is where the ref took all of the air out of the Tigers and acted like it was his first time officiating.

• 6 months later...

Appreciate the details tiger.. last time we played halls was a scrimmage when I played and they ran the no huddle spread.. kinda happy to see them get away from that.. I don't think we could handle the hurry up this year like we did then.. I expect a big trench battle according to your statement on lineman . Should be a run dominant game.. we may throw a little.. usually makes big plays.. we have a 6' 4'' guy out wide and our backs have good hands but they have better legs.. don't think ya'll will see anyone really impressive but we play as a team and get it done.. backs always run, lineman always block

..that sounds like my fellow LB to me... lemme guess..#44