Dresden hosts TCA

lionfbfan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that throwing the football for over 4000 yards in less than two years is pretty good experience. He is also sitting on 2900 yards this season. I'll take Aiken over any of the other "experienced" qb's in West Tennessee.

if hes so awesome why havent we ever heard of him lol

Edited by fcs06

i am with you rage. Lions win this one.

Aiken is a great QB especially for a sophomore. He is gonna be hard to handle over next two years. He can beat you with his legs as well as his arm. Good luck LIONS win this game

Thanks card fan. I think a lot of people forget how good our 4 receivers are. Certainly Aiken is a top notch QB! All 4 are in the top 15 in the Jackson Suns West Tn stats. We have one junior, two Sophs and a Freshman starting at receiver. Good future for the Lions!

Thanks card fan. I think a lot of people forget how good our 4 receivers are. Certainly Aiken is a top notch QB! All 4 are in the top 15 in the Jackson Suns West Tn stats. We have one junior, two Sophs and a Freshman starting at receiver. Good future for the Lions!

I think TCA will score some points! But I don't know if they can stop Dresden's ground game!

I think TCA will score some points! But I don't know if they can stop Dresden's ground game!

Their ground game consist of 1 player (Raymer). TCA wins this one and the "paper" champions are finished. TCA v Adamsville for West Representative. Dresden will finish with a good record though. 10-2 is not too shabby. TCA is going to be tough the next couple of years, but I don't believe they have the line game for this year and won't be able to get thru your team.