Dresden hosts TCA

lionfbfan

Their ground game consist of 1 player (Raymer). TCA wins this one and the "paper" champions are finished. TCA v Adamsville for West Representative. Dresden will finish with a good record though. 10-2 is not too shabby. TCA is going to be tough the next couple of years, but I don't believe they have the line game for this year and won't be able to get thru your team.

we got 4 Different runners and Dresden will pull this one out

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their ground game consist of 1 player (Raymer). TCA wins this one and the "paper" champions are finished. TCA v Adamsville for West Representative. Dresden will finish with a good record though. 10-2 is not too shabby. TCA is going to be tough the next couple of years, but I don't believe they have the line game for this year and won't be able to get thru your team.

you sir haven't seen Trenton. Trenton will be playing Adamsville for the west. Mark it.

Umm We have played Trenton in a scrimmage and in a Jamboree They are a very good team but Just like last year everybody said Humboldt and Adamsville would be play for the west and What happen We beat both teams SO time will tell icon_lol.gif

And tell us all how Trenton thump ya.. Tell us all how your cheerleader asst. coach jumped all over you for how bad Trenton ran all over you.. That was this year not last.roflolk.gif

Trinity is going to Dresden with a "SWAGGER." Akin doesn't have experience? Come on man, he started about 15 to 20 games as a quarterback. That's enough experience for a smart QB like Akin. I smell a Lion team driving to Jackson proud, because their Lions grind and get the W.

Trinity is going to Dresden with a "SWAGGER." Akin doesn't have experience? Come on man, he started about 15 to 20 games as a quarterback. That's enough experience for a smart QB like Akin. I smell a Lion team driving to Jackson proud, because their Lions grind and get the W.

Me And Duck Are Coming With A Stagger....Ya Hosers