Fairview @ Cheatham #2

bigdaddy67

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gezz Murphy fair saying CC can't beat CPA! He said along with about all others we can't beat Fairview. I guess sooner or later the so called experts will be right! Just one more thought. I herd a Fairview assistant coach talking to a cub broadcaster. He told the broadcaster that #21 was only 75 percent the first game and that Fairview will when by 3 TD! Also said CC shouldn't even be on field with Fairview. Well that coach is going home, he can say the same things about CC vs CPA! Wow

Gezz Murphy fair saying CC can't beat CPA! He said along with about all others we can't beat Fairview. I guess sooner or later the so called experts will be right! Just one more thought. I herd a Fairview assistant coach talking to a cub broadcaster. He told the broadcaster that #21 was only 75 percent the first game and that Fairview will when by 3 TD! Also said CC shouldn't even be on field with Fairview. Well that coach is going home, he can say the same things about CC vs CPA! Wow

Well of course, CC does not have the hot shot former NFL QB coach and CC has to play w/ the hand they were dealt after all.....

I think the Cubs will beat CPA. They will have the best D that Cheatham has faced, but man can they withstand the beating CC's O line will dish out for 4 quarters. Should be another good one to watch.

ive seen cpa play. no contest they are much better than we fairview are. cc great season. you should be proud. but this is one game im confident that CPA will win. their offense is unreal. hope u prove me wrong. but u gotta be able to stop the pass. CPAs passing game is much better than Grundys and their defense is the best youve faced all year. Im even gonna say CPA puts milan out this year.

ive seen cpa play. no contest they are much better than we fairview are. cc great season. you should be proud. but this is one game im confident that CPA will win. their offense is unreal. hope u prove me wrong. but u gotta be able to stop the pass. CPAs passing game is much better than Grundys and their defense is the best youve faced all year. Im even gonna say CPA puts milan out this year.

CC will move the ball and score on CPA; I watched their game vs CPA last year on demand 2day and if CC can keep the turn-overs to a minimum they have a very good chance in this one. At any rate, I believe this is the game to watch next week, should be a dandy.....

CC will move the ball and score on CPA; I watched their game vs CPA last year on demand 2day and if CC can keep the turn-overs to a minimum they have a very good chance in this one. At any rate, I believe this is the game to watch next week, should be a dandy.....

CPA QB did not play in playoff game last year but this game will a great one.

We will see slim! That's why you play the game! They may have the best offense, but if it's not on the field then not doing any good. It will be hard for me to believe that there is any team in 3a we can't run the ball on! You be honest slim, heck get copy of film of the game and watch it again. Then tell me how many players Fairview had in the box all night? If that to much to do I will tell ya! 11!!! We ran all night against a great team that had 11 players in the box! Also I'm curious slim, would you say b4 this game that Fairview couldn't beat CPA or was you gonna say Fairview could win? Just curious