Fairview @ Cheatham #2

bigdaddy67

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will see slim! That's why you play the game! They may have the best offense, but if it's not on the field then not doing any good. It will be hard for me to believe that there is any team in 3a we can't run the ball on! You be honest slim, heck get copy of film of the game and watch it again. Then tell me how many players Fairview had in the box all night? If that to much to do I will tell ya! 11!!! We ran all night against a great team that had 11 players in the box! Also I'm curious slim, would you say b4 this game that Fairview couldn't beat CPA or was you gonna say Fairview could win? Just curious

lol i said in post after that that ur line and rbs are unreal. i definately credit your offense. wouldnt take anything away from them. they are unstoppable. and yes before tonight i would have said CPA. their qb is unreal and they are Fast!. Their line is bigger than ours. All the respect for the cubs. heck i usually pull for milan at this point abd i even said CpA will probably put them out too. cuz their run game is just as good as passing. very very balanced offense.

I agree to disagree slim. I don't think coacht people understand! This team not like any other you will ever see! They refuse to quit! They may get beat, idk! I tell you one thing I wouldn't beat a lot against them! When you can run the ball like we can you always have a chance! Nobody will ever make me believe there is a team that can stop our run! As far as CPA QB, he is great, but has he had to run for his life with 290 and 270 lb linemen trying to hit him? If he running for his life I doubt he throws that great!

Winning running the ball doesn't short stroke the experts but this cheatham team has consistently jammed the ball down thier opponents throats. Not flashy but methodical (almost hypnotic). Cheatham put the ball on the carpet twice which lengthened this game quite a bit. If they can prevent those mistakes I don't see how anyone can say they don't have a chance.

I wonder what team has more long plays than cheatham does this year?

Cheatham entered tonight having scored 522 points on the year. CAK entered the night having scored 532 points on the year. The Cubs scored 36 tonight and CAK scored 23. No team in 3A has scored more points in 2012 than the Cheatham County Cubs. The Cubs will enter Game #13 with 3 backs with more than 1,300 rushing yards on the year.

Cheatham entered tonight having scored 522 points on the year. CAK entered the night having scored 532 points on the year. The Cubs scored 36 tonight and CAK scored 23. No team in 3A has scored more points in 2012 than the Cheatham County Cubs. The Cubs will enter Game #13 with 3 backs with more than 1,300 rushing yards on the year.

And not a single CC lineman is a Mr. Football finalist. Unreal!