Camden& Milan. Here we go!

LionDad2

First....Fairview is going to be a HUGE test to our will and strength. Fairview is a no-joke, smack you in the mouth and take your lunch money team. They play very physical football. So we'll have to play our A game to come out on top. Should we win this game Friday night and we escape injury free and if CPA wins against Westmoreland (stranger things have happened), then we'll host CPA which I think will play to our favor for our boys. We went to thier house last year and went home early in the playoffs. CPA will be tough to beat for sure. As for Milan and Camden....I know first hand what kind of team Camden is. They are a bruising, punishing team with big phyiscal linemen and speed to boot. Their backs are top notch and their QB is top quality. If Tanner is healthly and can play this Friday, then he is going to light the sky up with the ball. I've watched a little film on Milan and they are an outstanding football team. They're also a team that can line up and hit you in the mouth and run it down your throat or air it out. I believe the winner of the Milan Camden game will go on to win the 4th quad and enter into the semi final game. I do think the game of the week will be Fairview Cheatham. I just pray all our boys come out injury free.

We've played Fairview in the playoffs the last two years and yes they are a quality

Team.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched both Milan and Camden play twice a piece this year.Both teams have explosive backs with Coleman and Webster.Milans Offensive line seems to be better than Camdens but Camdens Defensive unit is unreal.They are quick to the ball.If Camden can score 3 scores its over but I dont see it.I got Milan 21 to 14 over Camden.

I have watched both Milan and Camden play twice a piece this year.Both teams have explosive backs with Coleman and Webster.Milans Offensive line seems to be better than Camdens but Camdens Defensive unit is unreal.They are quick to the ball.If Camden can score 3 scores its over but I dont see it.I got Milan 21 to 14 over Camden.

Someone correct me if im wrong but no one has held camden to less than 20pts this yr? I know milan will be one of the toughest teams we've played all yr but their defense has been suspect at times guven up some pts... alot of there games have been won cause their offense put up pts... Now like ive said I've been wrong before, but camdens defense will be one of the best milan has seen....i will take 21 to 14. Camdens favor

Correct myself.....Cheatem held us to 19 that is the lowest offensive production we had... Milan was held to 13 pts by Covington. Now i know it means nothing but camden played Covington in a scrimmage in the summer and held there own with them and then some. Going to be a great game.

Someone correct me if im wrong but no one has held camden to less than 20pts this yr? I know milan will be one of the toughest teams we've played all yr but their defense has been suspect at times guven up some pts... alot of there games have been won cause their offense put up pts... Now like ive said I've been wrong before, but camdens defense will be one of the best milan has seen....i will take 21 to 14. Camdens favor

Its playoffs,numbers go way down and should be a great matchup.Milan always has Camdens number.Does either team have a good field goal kicker??????It may be that close.

When we lost tanner we lost that field goal advantage. Dont get me wrong trent has done a great job at kicking after the loss of tanner, but he dont have that long range field goal yet.... and you are right its playoffs and yes milan seems to own Camden. But that was ward this is blow. Ive got a good feeling bout this one...

ok i know its the playoffs, throw all the numbers out,, cant resist so just going throw some number at ya.

Camden through 11 games avg score on offenense 35pts

D gave Up 12pts

Milan through 11 games avg score on offenense 36pts

D gave up 15pts

And i know that most of those defensive scores for camden was late in the game with 2nd and 3rd string players in, and sure alot of the milan scores where also. justs looks like a real even matched gamed.

Milan's defense is alot better against the run than pass. Imagine camden is the same. Imagine this will be in the 20s at most. Milan has advantage in kicking game. Hands down. Havent even seen camden's kicker or punter but milan's kicking combo best you will see in highschool. No disrespect to camden's

Milan's defense is alot better against the run than pass. Imagine camden is the same. Imagine this will be in the 20s at most. Milan has advantage in kicking game. Hands down. Havent even seen camden's kicker or punter but milan's kicking combo best you will see in highschool. No disrespect to camden's

We did havebone that was as good or better..but not now

Camden seems to pile up wins vs. teams on the east side of the river but have probs with west of the river teams...Milan is an west river team...a usually spot-on accurate hs fb prediction web site says Milan 35-14...big purple...you know the site I'm talking about