Faking a punt up 35 with 4 minutes left in the game!

automatic

Not about strong stuff or not.It's the principle.Nobody said they were trying to run up the score.It just the principle of when it happened.All these people that thinks it was ok.I hope it happens to you.

PS : I hope Alcoa doesn't hit the CAK receivers too hard in a couple of weeks so we don't have to listen to CAK's people say that Alcoa's dirty.LOL

U gotta be kidding me. I didnt see the game so i just assumed Smith scored and run up the score the way the people are crying. Lol this makes this thread so much more stupid now. So baasically u are pissed off because Josh Smith didnt kick u the ball so u could score more to make u feel a little better about losing. I cant stop laughing at how ignorent this is. Every single game whena. Team is up they try to get first downs and run out the clock. Im very disappointed in u Loudon fans for questioning these peoples Christianity andc alling them classless for a first down. Wow. You guys must have a seriously sad program

U gotta be kidding me. I didnt see the game so i just assumed Smith scored and run up the score the way the people are crying. Lol this makes this thread so much more stupid now. So baasically u are pissed off because Josh Smith didnt kick u the ball so u could score more to make u feel a little better about losing. I cant stop laughing at how ignorent this is. Every single game whena. Team is up they try to get first downs and run out the clock. Im very disappointed in u Loudon fans for questioning these peoples Christianity andc alling them classless for a first down. Wow. You guys must have a seriously sad program

First I have not said one word about ANYBODY'S faith.Never would.

Second,it's the principle of doing when up 35.

Lastly,isn't a bit hypocritical for you to bash Loudon if you think others shouldn't say anything about CAK.

First I have not said one word about ANYBODY'S faith.Never would.

Second,it's the principle of doing when up 35.

Lastly,isn't a bit hypocritical for you to bash Loudon if you think others shouldn't say anything about CAK.

Automatic, for those who didn't see the game, tell it like it happened.

Josh Smith JOGGED for a first down to CONTINUE running out the clock with the jv.

Period.

You wanted Josh Smith to punt the ball back to your First team so they could score on CAK's jv.

That is the bottom line, sir.

Edited by Govolsknox

Automatic, for those who didn't see the game, tell it like it happened.

Josh Smith JOGGED for a first down to CONTINUE running out the clock with the jv. Period.

You wanted Josh Smith to punt the ball back to your First team so they could score on CAK's jv.

That is the bottom line sir.

didn't say that he didn't.just should never have happened at that point in the game.if it should have why was CAK's coaches upset over it too.

didn't say that he didn't.just should never have happened at that point in the game.if it should have why was CAK's coaches upset over it too.

I'm just a fan, not a coach. But I suspect because they were concerned that people like you would try to turn it into something it wasn't.

Bottom line: you wanted him to punt it back to your first team so they could score on CAK's jv. He ran for a first down (despite the fact that the field was open for much much more) so that CAK's jv could CONTINUE running out the mercy ruled clock.

That is what happened.

If you want to insinuate to people that didn't see the game that CAK acted without class, then tell exactly what happened and let them decide.

The account above is EXACTLY what happened.

Edited by Govolsknox

I disagree.I don't see it having anything to do with anything more that just the principle.

Principles are played out in actions. And you wanted Josh Smith to punt the ball back to your first team so they could score on CAK's jv, not maintain possession so that CAK's offensive jv could run the clock out.

Then, you gave just enough information on the message board that people who didn't see the game would infer that Josh Smith and CAK were beating up on a mercy ruled opponent. That sir, is disingenuous.

If I misstate any part of what happened on this play you correct me please:

CAK was running out the clock with their jv

The jv got to a 4th down

Josh Smith entered the game as the punter

Because it was open, Josh Smith JOGGED for a first down, running out of bounds when there was open field ahead.

CAK's jv came back on the field and CONTINUED to run the clock out.

I think everyone gets that you would have preferred he punt the ball back to your starters so they could score on CAK's jv. But my account above is factual. If there is one thing I misstated in my account, please tell us.

two things.Loudon had subbed there young kids on that possession too.

Although that is not my recollection, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, unlike you NOT giving CAK and Josh Smith the benefit of the doubt.

I'll assume you are correct that Loudon had put their jv in. Therefore here is my revised account for you to critique:

CAK was running out the clock with their jv

The jv got to a 4th down

Josh Smith entered the game as the punter

Because it was open, Josh Smith JOGGED for a first down, running out of bounds when there was open field ahead.

CAK's jv came back on the field and CONTINUED to run the clock out.

Wait. That's exactly what I said before.

So the only change, giving you the benefit of the doubt, is that you wanted Josh Smith to punt the ball back to your jv so they could score on CAK's jv.

I believe we are now in 100% agreement and those who didn't see the game can draw their own conclusions.

Edited by Govolsknox