Faking a punt up 35 with 4 minutes left in the game!

automatic

Football Dad I haven't hurled insults and would never say anything about one's faith.I still think the fake should never have happened.Evidently the coaches didn't think so either since they were apologizing to Coach Harig after the game.

Automatic, I replied directly to Chief 15. Normally I don't reply to post like this because I understand how emotions can run high after games. But the language in this thread was getting just a little too strong to ignore. I understand why the team on the receiving end would not appreciate a fake punt, but to insinuate that CAK runs a classless program because a 17 year kid opts to run the football on a punt, and then he steps out of bounds when he could have clearly continued on down the field is just out of line. Of course CRB would apologize to Coach Harig, because he wasn't trying to intentionally rub the game in Loudons face, as many of these posts suggest.

Football dad or whatever your name, i am a very happy personified just can't stand two types of people one is stupid (tssaa) the others are arrogant (every Cak fan on the planet just ask anyone). course there is always thwarting worst which is the combination which would be you!

Chief, I believe your posts speak for themselves. No need for me to try any further to influence your opinion. Haters going to hate.

I dont understand how playing the entire 4 qtrs of football is classless. Do u have ur kids only do 3/4 oft heir homework cause the kid next to them doesnt have as high grades? I mean come on i dont even have a dog in this fight and i think yall being whiny. ITS FOOTBALL stop me or im gonna score. Thats what its all about. Dont be mad at that poor kid cause he makes plays . It aint like he gonna play at UT or anything u shouldnt have any prob matching up with him

Turn it any way you want to you guys are a bunch of classless jerks but don't worry vengeance will be ours this all rolls around i promise when you kick down an already beaten man it will always come back on you

hey I have an idea why don't you let it go....it don't matter if he handed the ball to them and let them run it back...its not like ol loudon was on the comeback....just eat it and get ready to get beat by them next year....

Chief, after reading several of your posts regarding the playoff seeding and now this, it reads as if you are not a very happy person. I'm not sure whats up with you, but calling CAK a bunch of classless jerks is certainly a much poorer reflection upon yourself than it is on CAK. I believe most who have played against or met members of the CAK football family would not hold the same opinion as you do, but hey, its your opinion and you certainly have the right to express it. As far as the fake punt goes, the play was not called from the sidelines. CAK utilizes a rugby style punt, with the punter running towards the LOS and kicking at the last moment. When absolutely everyone from Loudon dropped back on the punt to form the return the punter simply exercised his option to run. It was well over 10 yards for the first down, but as soon as the punter got past the sticks he jogged out of bounds. I am telling you that if that kid wanted to score he probably could have taken the ball to the end zone. So there was nothing classless about his actions at all. You can take that as spin or whatever else you want to take it for but I am comfortable with the way CAK handled themselves in this game. It is sad that you want to hurl insults including your references to "christians". I hope that when your disappointment about the game subsides you will realize what kind of representative you are being for yourself and the team you support.

Couldn't have said it better...there is NOTHING classless about CAK or the fans....by the way great job on the win ...I was hoping to see yall next week but maybe next year