East Hickman @ Hickman Round 2.

bulldog3509

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess 2 players got us to round two. I guess east's team full of talent could not beat summit marshal or Lewis county, while our two players we have could dominate summit, fly past Marshall, and put on a heck of a show with Lewis. Our two players beat good teams while east's team full of talent lost to them... Get out of here. You got that backwards.

For the FV guys, you can get off your knees now. Seriously, East loaded with talent? Are you blind? What could possibly influence you to say something the stupid? Is HC loaded? No but they've got some good skill guys. There's about 5 guys and as long as the other 6 don't do anything to negate those 5 guys stellar play then they are successful. If HC could take the same intensity that they had against LC then it won't be a game. I'd take HC by 35+. Sure wish you guys had had more people there last week, it looked like LC brought as many as HC. You guys have to get out there and support your team. Good luck to both.

For the FV guys, you can get off your knees now. Seriously, East loaded with talent? Are you blind? What could possibly influence you to say something the stupid? Is HC loaded? No but they've got some good skill guys. There's about 5 guys and as long as the other 6 don't do anything to negate those 5 guys stellar play then they are successful. If HC could take the same intensity that they had against LC then it won't be a game. I'd take HC by 35+. Sure wish you guys had had more people there last week, it looked like LC brought as many as HC. You guys have to get out there and support your team. Good luck to both.

Like the way your thinking THIS week!! Lol Hickman was flat the last meet. Us fans need to get them pumped up!!!

East has alot of talent...It was no "fluke" as Centerville would like others to think. this same team the bullfrogs will be playing friday is the same team that beat them before, Eagles believe, I dont see them losing to a lesser team. East has much more talent than Centerville, Thos bulldogs remember what that entire line ( freshmen to seniors) did to them in middle School........ BLOWOUTS every time....... These same kids laying in thier precious beds in the great town of Centerville have had nightmares of being shredded by EAGLE claws, all these years and they are still in thier heads. I will say Rewis is a great Coach, some of the "centerville influentials" have been on him pretty hard this year because thier precious Bullfrogs are not doing as well as they want to see. But gotta give the guy credit, he is doing great with the pansie mamma boys he has on his team so far. NO TALENT ! As for King, he has made great improvements. I scratch my head sometimes wondering what he is doing, but he has managed to find success with the Eagles, he is loaded with talent, just using that talent to his advantage is what he is doing, Go eagles, Congrats Coach King. I hope you bring the PAIN to Centerville Friday........... You did it before just play smart and East has Got this.

East has alot of talent...It was no "fluke" as Centerville would like others to think. this same team the bullfrogs will be playing friday is the same team that beat them before, Eagles believe, I dont see them losing to a lesser team. East has much more talent than Centerville, Thos bulldogs remember what that entire line ( freshmen to seniors) did to them in middle School........ BLOWOUTS every time....... These same kids laying in thier precious beds in the great town of Centerville have had nightmares of being shredded by EAGLE claws, all these years and they are still in thier heads. I will say Rewis is a great Coach, some of the "centerville influentials" have been on him pretty hard this year because thier precious Bullfrogs are not doing as well as they want to see. But gotta give the guy credit, he is doing great with the pansie mamma boys he has on his team so far. NO TALENT ! As for King, he has made great improvements. I scratch my head sometimes wondering what he is doing, but he has managed to find success with the Eagles, he is loaded with talent, just using that talent to his advantage is what he is doing, Go eagles, Congrats Coach King. I hope you bring the PAIN to Centerville Friday........... You did it before just play smart and East has Got this.

Hahahahahahahaha lmao! What a joke. East full of talent? Centerville a lesser team? We have the same schedule dumb nuts. Centerville 6-4 East 4-6. Centerville a 4 seed East an 8 seed. East didn't tear us up last game they won bc we went for two on the first score instead of kicking a field goal. Go talk smack on a baseball thread son, because you have no football sense to be able to do it here. Come talk to us when your school produces 5 All-State kids in 4 years. Then we can talk about talent. Wow what a laugh.