Norte Dame vs Giles Co.

likearock

Yea Troll she does tend to express her gratitude in regards to my physical attributes but I had no way of knowing you would fancy them too. It takes a special kinda man to make another man blush. And, you is special!!! flower.gif

So you want to compare history or present day? History would be well suited for you. You could chest thump about that 2a Gold Ball for years to come. Or you could talk about the present day. Your list of accolades would fit better on a index card vs a hard back book. Talk the talk because you can't walk the walk. You are found wanting....again.....thumb[1].gif

Hate to tell ya, but that "blush" is herpetic rosacea, brought on by yer immune deficiency. Just an unfortunate result of the life style I afraid. Cain't get rid of it, but I can give ya something to make it stop itching.icon_mrgreen.gif

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Troll knows them GUYS up close and personal! thumb[1].gif From what I gather they are a little gun shy about hanging around a bunch of football guys! roflolk.gif

Come on out God Squad fans. We are nothing like those pretenders on that little hill in Georgee. Welcome to the Brickyard! ph34r.png

Well as I posted earlier, the Irish have a ton of respect for Giles and realize the hill that's ahead of them. With that said, I would not listen to a word the Troll has to say about us - but I'm sure you are aware of this.

Well as I posted earlier, the Irish have a ton of respect for Giles and realize the hill that's ahead of them. With that said, I would not listen to a word the Troll has to say about us - but I'm sure you are aware of this.

. Well tell us all what does ND bring to the game and why did y'all schedule so many 1a teams? What is ND s history of success in the playoffs?

. Well tell us all what does ND bring to the game and why did y'all schedule so many 1a teams? What is ND s history of success in the playoffs?

I think you will see a noticeable change in the schedule next year. When this year's schedule was set, it was with an entirely different coaching staff and I think they were still smarting from a 1 win season in 2010. I know that under the new coaching staff, ND played many more pre-season scrimmages against very competitive teams. I think this is an indicator of what you will see in the non-district play next season.

Last year, ND made it to the playoffs and lost in the first round to Marshall. The defense last year was the Achilles heel and this year the defence has been the difference. ND is very young with around 70% of the starters being freshmen and sophomores. They play to the whistle on every play and have been improving each week. The ND team now would destroy the ND team of week 1. The coaching staff is outstanding and they will have an excellent game plan - the kids will just have to execute. Not much in numbers, but big in heart. Excellent tackling technique across the board and have only had one opposing player gain over 100 yards this season and it wasn't the kid from Lookout Valley. Many weapons on offense, all are freshmen and sophomores but all are very fast. The fastest of these backs clocked a 10.7 100 in a track meet last year as a freshman. The quarterback is also a freshman but very smart, a big kid and he makes few mistakes. He too has been improving each game. Special teams are also strong, the Freshman quarterback is also the kicker. Well over 1/2 of his kickoffs are touch backs and he has hit a 53 yard field goal in practice. The punter finished the year 4th in the city and is a sophomore

I think you will see a noticeable change in the schedule next year. When this year's schedule was set, it was with an entirely different coaching staff and I think they were still smarting from a 1 win season in 2010. I know that under the new coaching staff, ND played many more pre-season scrimmages against very competitive teams. I think this is an indicator of what you will see in the non-district play next season.

Last year, ND made it to the playoffs and lost in the first round to Marshall. The defense last year was the Achilles heel and this year the defence has been the difference. ND is very young with around 70% of the starters being freshmen and sophomores. They play to the whistle on every play and have been improving each week. The ND team now would destroy the ND team of week 1. The coaching staff is outstanding and they will have an excellent game plan - the kids will just have to execute. Not much in numbers, but big in heart. Excellent tackling technique across the board and have only had one opposing player gain over 100 yards this season and it wasn't the kid from Lookout Valley. Many weapons on offense, all are freshmen and sophomores but all are very fast. The fastest of these backs clocked a 10.7 100 in a track meet last year as a freshman. The quarterback is also a freshman but very smart, a big kid and he makes few mistakes. He too has been improving each game. Special teams are also strong, the Freshman quarterback is also the kicker. Well over 1/2 of his kickoffs are touch backs and he has hit a 53 yard field goal in practice. The punter finished the year 4th in the city and is a sophomore

Well it looks like we may be done with the post season then. No way we have any players like the forementioned!

You should like our coach though. He a huge Notre Dame fan. Actually he even looks like a lepricon on steriods! rolleyes.gif