MJ at DC

pats73

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like I told you - DC did not deserve a 1 seed and see what a cupcake schedule gets you

Overated

MJ should be a fun one next week

Congratulations MJ... excellent game plan by your coaches. This game was won in the trenches, both sides of the ball. It hurts a team when you have 2 defensive starters out for the game, but no excuses, MJ was more physical and did what they had to do. As far as your comments NotreDum, good luck next week against MJ and I think we might be seeing you and the rest of your 11-AAA brethren next year (vote next week)! We will see how overated we will be then, and you might want to scan the hallways at BHS next week and find some speed for your next game because you are going to need it!! MJ 34- BHS-14

Congratulations MJ... excellent game plan by your coaches. This game was won in the trenches, both sides of the ball. It hurts a team when you have 2 defensive starters out for the game, but no excuses, MJ was more physical and did what they had to do. As far as your comments NotreDum, good luck next week against MJ and I think we might be seeing you and the rest of your 11-AAA brethren next year (vote next week)! We will see how overated we will be then, and you might want to scan the hallways at BHS next week and find some speed for your next game because you are going to need it!! MJ 34- BHS-14

have to resort to calling names when your team gets THUMPED and thumped is the word - giving up over 400 yds on the ground - ouch - maybe MJ should have put flags on them to make it easier for your D !

As I clearly stated that DC got a #1 seed due to its cupcake confrence and patsy schedule - everyone else saw it but you kept drinking the cool aid on how good your team is //

Boy the Wilco teams are shaking about facing DC next year - hey least I can say you played a tough schedule-

BHS has speed on D and they have big size on the O and D side of the ball- plain and simple it will be a battle not a blowout-

look at common opponets they played as I posted this in this topic-will be a good name

now go put your pads away till next season

PRETENDERS

Just as I expected from NDame...no class!! Yes we are done for the season but we never did say we were world beaters and just played from week to week and hoped to get better each and every game. I hope you guys can give them a better game than we did and good luck! See you next year in the SEC of districts(ha ha)!!DC has been there, done that in WilCo!!

Just as I expected from NDame...no class!! Yes we are done for the season but we never did say we were world beaters and just played from week to week and hoped to get better each and every game. I hope you guys can give them a better game than we did and good luck! See you next year in the SEC of districts(ha ha)!!DC has been there, done that in WilCo!!

Nope ya never did say world beaters, but you all thought you deserved that # 1 seed and thought you were that good .......

We told you overated !!!!!

As I said before, we did deserve the #1 seed because we won our district and the TSSAA thought we deserved it also. Just because you are a DC hater don't disrespect the successful season we had and just get ready to hang your pads up after next week. Go MJ Bears!! I'll be talking to you next week NDame666!

As I said before, we did deserve the #1 seed because we won our district and the TSSAA thought we deserved it also. Just because you are a DC hater don't disrespect the successful season we had and just get ready to hang your pads up after next week. Go MJ Bears!! I'll be talking to you next week NDame666!

As I said before you didnt deserve the #1 seed as your district and schedule was a full of cupcakes....

TSSAA playoff seeding is a joke- anyone with a hint of football knowledge laughed when they saw DC as a # 1 seed ....

It was proven your # 1 seed was a joke on how MJ whipped you into submission ( opps and the 400 yds rushing they spanked you for )

So sugar coat it as much as you like, but myself and so so so many others were correct when we said your #1 seed is comical-

You had a chance to prove us all wrong but look at what you showed us last night ? You didnt even put up a game...

Oh not i am not disrespecting DC all i am saying is that you drank to much DC kool aid on how good your team was-

Tell ya what if you thought your baby Cougars were that good and deserved the # 1 seed good for you.. good for you...

ya know what maybe BHS will hang the pads up next week, but guess what? they get to practive all next week, and paly one more game then your team...

oh and they can say to you- nah nah nah nah nah nah told you that you were not really a #1 seed

As I said before you didnt deserve the #1 seed as your district and schedule was a full of cupcakes....

TSSAA playoff seeding is a joke- anyone with a hint of football knowledge laughed when they saw DC as a # 1 seed ....

It was proven your # 1 seed was a joke on how MJ whipped you into submission ( opps and the 400 yds rushing they spanked you for )

So sugar coat it as much as you like, but myself and so so so many others were correct when we said your #1 seed is comical-

You had a chance to prove us all wrong but look at what you showed us last night ? You didnt even put up a game...

Oh not i am not disrespecting DC all i am saying is that you drank to much DC kool aid on how good your team was-

Tell ya what if you thought your baby Cougars were that good and deserved the # 1 seed good for you.. good for you...

ya know what maybe BHS will hang the pads up next week, but guess what? they get to practive all next week, and paly one more game then your team...

oh and they can say to you- nah nah nah nah nah nah told you that you were not really a #1 seed

I get on here and give the T$$AA a hard time about seeding and how they let teams in to the playoffs as much as anyone. I always say it is not about the teams that make it, it is about trying to make a schedule because everyone needs "wins" to get into the playoffs, so out of district cup cakes help you. But MR. NOTREDAME I would keep my mouth shut. I think I remember watching a game on Thursday night where your great team gave up nearly 400 yards to one back. Congratulations to Dickson County on a great year.