Round II: Blackman Blaze at Siegel Stars

WitchDoctor

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line is they are that good. They have only given up more than 14 once while averaging 40 plus. I don't know how we get to 20 and keep them under 30. It gonna take a miracle. Rain, snow, wind, avalanche. They are the high school equivalent of Oregon and we are not the high school equivalent of Alabama.

We are Blackman!... not Alabama!

Blackman is much improved since the game back on 8-31. It stinks to have to play district teams again in the playoffs but it is what it is. Coach W and staff will need to keep the Siegel (domi)Nation focused and playing like their heads are on fire. The Stars started slow against Oakland but finally got it going and steamrolled the pats. They better be ready to play because Shad has pulled off a couple of upsets over teams they lost to in his Smyrna days.

Bottom line is they are that good. They have only given up more than 14 once while averaging 40 plus. I don't know how we get to 20 and keep them under 30. It gonna take a miracle. Rain, snow, wind, avalanche. They are the high school equivalent of Oregon and we are not the high school equivalent of Alabama.

We are Blackman!... not Alabama!

Don't care what it takes Dad... I cracked open my 50 gallon drum of Shad-orade and will be sippin on it all week.

Congrats to Siegel. You have a great team.

As far as the game, Blackman has improved so much over the year and this actually was a game until about the 4th quarter. 14 - 10 Siegel at halftime and it appeared we had the momentum. The score of 40-10 was not indicative of the game itself. It was really a much closer game. Siegel scored a lot of 4th quarter points when Blackman was desperate and having to gamble to have any chance. Siegel has too good an offense and turned the ball over too much. We needed to play almost a perfect game to have a chance and we didn't do that.

Great job Blackman for improving as the year went on. There are some good players returning next year.

Siegel has a good chance to go all the way, I believe. Great quarterback, running backs, defense.