Moore County vs Eagleville

NDrocks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes goal line stand is a stretch but mc didnt play well and eagleville played decent their qb picked mc apart so kudos to him but he'd have to be john elway nxt week cause they aint running on gordy....but ill say no bias I was rooting for mc but good luck.to eagleville nxt week...my only argument is the penalty at the end...needless to say a penalty is a penalty but its like an unwritten rule in sports ex: in basketball a drive to the goal throw up a shot get hacked 90% of the time no call in.this case the MC boys didnt play well and shouldnt have had a chance to win but the fact remains is that they did and on the 4 yrd line and an illegal man down field with 0:00 left...they drove the 60 yrds down field to get there only to have it taken away on a "not game changing" ""potential"" penalty?? That is not sport...nor good for the spirit of sport ...sidenote...i dont care who u are no1 in 1A can stop #11 on mc 4 yrdsout with 3 chances to run up the gut and I believe 3rd down he got to goal line and they called a delay or hold I forget ...that backed em up then the now "infamous" flag no td play happened...they nvr shouldve evn had to throw...but anyways rant over good luck eagleville

LMBO, Moore wouldn't have beaten Gville and Eagleville won't either.

Hahaha, Moore Co was easily beatable and it was proven tonight. Yea it may have been a bad call tonight, but Moore Co wouldve been no match for Gordonsville. It was good to get a close loss handed to the raiders tonight to save themselves the embarassment they wouldve gotten next week. Actually kind of upset the Tigers didnt get to be the ones to spoil your season.

Btw ; could someone from Eagleville bring me a bbq potato next friday? Please and thank you, lol.

Congradulations to the raiders, the coaching staff and everyone involved in this year's great season. Keep you heads up raiders, the only team that don't lose it's last game game of the season is the state champion. I think you surprised several people this year with a young team. MC don't lose many players this year to gradulation, but we sure will miss the ones that we do lose. The future is bright for raider football.

Hahaha, Moore Co was easily beatable and it was proven tonight. Yea it may have been a bad call tonight, but Moore Co wouldve been no match for Gordonsville. It was good to get a close loss handed to the raiders tonight to save themselves the embarassment they wouldve gotten next week. Actually kind of upset the Tigers didnt get to be the ones to spoil your season.

Btw ; could someone from Eagleville bring me a bbq potato next friday? Please and thank you, lol.

I've been hearing that if Sp hadn't turn the ball over to you twice you would not have scored.

Edited by oldraiderfan