Jackson Co. @ Gordonsville

bob77

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fan of G-ville but Agee will get tossed out of the gym before he lets them lose by more than 30. JC has alot of talent but lost alot with the Warden girl being gone. Hard to get the ball into Hensley and Coe when you dont have alot of experience at the PG.

I agree with you that it won't be much more than a 30 point game, but not because JC dosen't have the talent to win by that much, it's because Coach Brown never rubs it in against teams. I believe the second string will be in this game in the second half, Notice i said second string and not freshman, that is because JC will have a few freshman that will be playing with the first run of players. I would like to hear a rundown of what Gville has this year, JC is very strong,

Not a fan of G-ville but Agee will get tossed out of the gym before he lets them lose by more than 30. JC has alot of talent but lost alot with the Warden girl being gone. Hard to get the ball into Hensley and Coe when you dont have alot of experience at the PG.

They've got a quality point guard in Mack Flynn. Sure, she may not be experienced at the HS level, but she'll get the job done. Book it.