Lebanon Head Coaching Search

Will have to say the bright spot in your school is the kids… As I have said one bad apple ruins the bunch, And it is good that you are able to do so much, but it is funny to me that you still have no one's respect in the county because of said accusations. I am not going to spend anymore time on this thread, just want you to know there are great people at that school as well as every school. There are also people who need to reevaluate their priorities as there are at every school The thing is other schools are not "guided by Christian principles". It's just a picture of our society as a whole that on the outside we want to be thought of one way behind closed doors we act another. Don't know what I'm talking about? That is how they like it. All sincerity good luck in D2, I hope that is able to continue your "mission statement"

Edited by JustinCase

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will have to say the bright spot in your school is the kids… As I have said one bad apple ruins the bunch, And it is good that you are able to do so much, but it is funny to me that you still have no one's respect in the county because of said accusations. I am not going to spend anymore time on this thread, just want you to know there are great people at that school as well as every school. There are also people who need to reevaluate their priorities as there are at every school The thing is other schools are not "guided by Christian principles". It's just a picture of our society as a whole that on the outside we want to be thought of one way behind closed doors we act another. Don't know what I'm talking about? That is how they like it. All sincerity good luck in D2, I hope that is able to continue your "mission statement"

The kids are the only thing that I am concerned with, therefore, FC is doing its job. You continue to bash the leaders, but already stated that everything you know is hear say. That tells me that you are going to believe what you want to believe. Best of luck to Lebanon on a good hire. Edited by orangecrush

The kids are the only thing that I am concerned with, therefore, FC is doing its job. You continue to bash the leaders, but already stated that everything you know is hear say. That tells me that you are going to believe what you want to believe. Best of luck to Lebanon on a good hire.

Lol. Blah blah Yada blah blah blah.

Good luck to Lebanon.

fcs, where you go play no talent 2a football, loose to 1a state champs, and then dont send ANY kids to d1 programs..

you tell me since your so good, who has fcs sent to college? ill wait,

bc schools dont recruit 2a football players.

anyways, congrats LHS, excited to see yall in the next couple of years and the triple option..

fcs, where you go play no talent 2a football, loose to 1a state champs, and then dont send ANY kids to d1 programs..

you tell me since your so good, who has fcs sent to college? ill wait,

bc schools dont recruit 2a football players.

anyways, congrats LHS, excited to see yall in the next couple of years and the triple option..

Lee Sweeney (Louisville), Bryant Alsup (Navy), and soon to be A.J. Long. You don't have to wait any longer because D1 does recruit 2A. Well, at least at FC they do. Edited by orangecrush

Did Alsup and Sweeney ever see the field at those schools? Pretty sure Sweeney spent all of his time at TTU and Alsup quit.

You are right. Sweeney hated Petrino (he figured him out before most) and transferred to Tech and was an all OVC quarterback. Alsup decided he didn't want to play anymore, but still signed with the midshipmen. Your statement seems petty, but maybe I am reading into that. I would understand why though. Edited by orangecrush