Lebanon Head Coaching Search

Can anyone tell me what the last 2 pages of bickering has to do with the Lebanon Hire.. Which IMO was a great one by their administration simply based on track records. Idk anything about the school he came from in KY or much about High School football outside of TN but those state titles speak for itself.

Now why don't you FC fans and the rest of the bickering play nice or create your own thread.. Happy holidays

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Brown and Myra Sloan have made an outstanding hire and gotten a big name guy and now it's time to see how quickly he can turn things around at Lebanon High School. He starts on Monday January 14th and I am sure he'll want to hit the ground running. The Blue Devils schedule still includes a very difficult District 9-AAA and the non-district slate includes Lincoln County, Franklin County, and Cookeville. I hope nothing but the best for Coach Harp!

You are right. Sweeney hated Petrino (he figured him out before most) and transferred to Tech and was an all OVC quarterback. Alsup decided he didn't want to play anymore, but still signed with the midshipmen. Your statement seems petty, but maybe I am reading into that. I would understand why though.

sounds like none of the "stars" could make it in college. I doubt it as the coaches, they just couldnt CUT IT. just like fcs couldnt CUT IT anywhere else but 2a,

its a 2a school, that sends no one to college. my point is stil proven.

sounds like none of the "stars" could make it in college. I doubt it as the coaches, they just couldnt CUT IT. just like fcs couldnt CUT IT anywhere else but 2a,

its a 2a school, that sends no one to college. my point is stil proven.

you've proven a point alright, but it has nothing to do with FCS

In a battle of wits on CoachT you have proven yourself to be of the prefix type "half" of "dim"

back to Lebanon, congrats on the hire, I look forward to seeing an improved product on the field this fall

you've proven a point alright, but it has nothing to do with FCS

In a battle of wits on CoachT you have proven yourself to be of the prefix type "half" of "dim"

back to Lebanon, congrats on the hire, I look forward to seeing an improved product on the field this fall

So you drive up from Cosby to watch Lebanon too? Homer. You're the dimwit. Tell Dwight I said hi.

So you drive up from Cosby to watch Lebanon too? Homer. You're the dimwit. Tell Dwight I said hi.

must be a slow day in Aquaville, seen used in a broad sense not actually referring to me driving to watch a LHS game, were you able to acquire one of the 4th place Region 4A Football celebratory tank top shirts Watertown was selling again this year?

must be a slow day in Aquaville, seen used in a broad sense not actually referring to me driving to watch a LHS game, were you able to acquire one of the 4th place Region 4A Football celebratory tank top shirts Watertown was selling again this year?

Not in aquaville. And actually no don't think they made one. Only made it to one game. I bet you got a bandwagon hoser shirt though didn't you?

Again this forum is about Lebanon head coaching position. If you wish to bash lowly little Watertown. As is your only course of action, move forums. Dimwit.