Adam Craig - Jackson Northside

Ascendotuum

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slapper id imagin Adam wasnt picked for all-star game is because their are only 3 coaches from West Tn coaching in that game..head coaches are both from the east which is a slap to me..Creasy from Trousdale Co is coaching the west and wing-t is his style of play..dont know if that has anything to do with Adam not being chosen or not..

still mystified by not being choice of AAA (2 different classes in one) player of year ..as you stated all he wants is the Ring

Are there any recent highlights of this kid on 247, Hudl, or YouTube? Was hoping I'd get to see him in person, but we lost too early for that. All I could find were some highlights from 2009 (his freshman year).

Also, is he being recruited by anyone? Surely a kid with those kind of numbers has caught the eye of someone.

Are there any recent highlights of this kid on 247, Hudl, or YouTube? Was hoping I'd get to see him in person, but we lost too early for that. All I could find were some highlights from 2009 (his freshman year).

Also, is he being recruited by anyone? Surely a kid with those kind of numbers has caught the eye of someone.

A couple of SEC schools were interested, but they turned him down because he is 6"0.

I think Murray State, UTM, and other OVC schools want him.

He does play baseball. I think he has a .473 batting ave. and is the best Shortstop in West Tennessee. So i think he will choose baseball over football.

A couple of SEC schools were interested, but they turned him down because he is 6"0.

I think Murray State, UTM, and other OVC schools want him.

He does play baseball. I think he has a .473 batting ave. and is the best Shortstop in West Tennessee. So i think he will choose baseball over football.

If he's as good as people are saying he is, I hope he ends up a Racer. We have a solid baseball program, too...lol

And what do you think FactsOnly?

Hmm . . . sounds like I may be being baited into an argument.

I think he is probably overrated and doesn't live up to all the rhetoric. When he has to face valid competition, he probably won't be able to handle the pressure. His athleticism is better than average for Jackson public schools, but he won't be able to . . .

Just joking. Never seen him play. Sounds like an exceptional athlete and an even better young man.

I believe you can find video on North Side's Maxx Preps website home page! Edited by The Hermit

I have been to every North Side game for the past 3 years, My brother plays with Adam Craig. The guy is the best High School football player out of West Tennessee. Any school that picks him up will be a better program because of him. Not many High School QB's can do what he can, actually none have this year. He was injured last season the last 5 games, and that showed up on North Sides record. He carries this team, He literally puts them on his back week after week, Adam Craig will win, he didnt make Mr.Football, yeah so what. No one wants a slaw award for high school football. He didn't make the East/West all star game? Good he doesn't need to showcase his abilities, he will play for a bigger school, and with the help of some of his team he will be able to take this team to state, He will prove that he is the best player in West Tennessee, i he did that as a sophomore. He has always lived in the shadow of USJ players, because playing a DII schedule is so hard, Adam led his team over a 4a-5a schedule in 2010 and in 2012 he led his team 10-0 over a 5a-6a schedule. The kid has a gift, if you don't believe me come watch him friday. It all starts Friday!

Good Lord willing!!! Why?

Tonight (11/14) around 7:25, I was listening to WNWS 101.5 out of Jackson. And the topic was about Adam Craig, is he the best player in West Tennessee? They were talking about a couple of players, Ryan Gardner (congrats to him on signing to Memphis to play baseball recently) Jake Overbey (current Ole Miss baseball player), Neil Ross, Bill Hardagree. (ALL players played at USJ.) Also the players include the 2006 JCS Eagles Championship team. I apologize, but i do not remember those quarterbacks that play in 06, and the other one that began in 04, 05.

Here is another thing. "HANDS DOWN HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN W. TENNESSEE" since Patrick Willis, and Ryan Scott.

IS he the best player in Jackson? IMO yes.

The reason why. He can call out signals to the O-Line and tell whats coming from the D. He is a team leader. He can run over people. He has a 3.95 GPA. He is the strongest if not top 3 on the team. Just looking at him you know he is a playmaker.

Also, one of the WNWS people say to the caller, "Are you coming to the game on Friday"? the caller answered. Good Lord Willing. Is that you?

Adam Craig Stats vs Memphis Ridgeway

Passing - 241 Yards and 4 TD's

Rushing - 166 Yards and 1 TD

Total Offense - 407 Yards and 5 TD's

If he had one more year I think he would be good enough to be Mr Football finalist and play in the East/West game!

He should, but there is someone else got robbed from Mr. football. Octavion Johnson for Ridgeway. Man he is good. And I think FactsOnly is jealous because Henry County is not in the playoffs.